Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford's Trainer Believes Spence Would Stop Tim Tszyu

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Crawford's Trainer Believes Spence Would Stop Tim Tszyu

Just a few months ago, Errol Spence Jr. was considered a pound-for-pound luminary, an unquestioned star, and one of the best fighters on the planet. Now, however, many are taking back their praise.
    [Click Here To Read More]

lol yeah rite

that ole hobo in the picture

he needs to get a good win under his belt at 154, unactive guy with lots of issues now, bad bad combo for boxing
    Damn Wicked Damn Wicked likes this.

Comment

Spence may stop Tsyzu if he's not damaged goods. Tsyzu's resume is not solid despite his confidence in calling Charlo out after his victories.
      Roadblock Roadblock likes this.

Comment

How about Crawford-Charlo, Spence-Tszyu, winners meet?

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
          How about Crawford-Charlo, Spence-Tszyu, winners meet?
          I'm with that 100%!
          icee icee Hitmon Hitmon like this.

Comment

I needed a good laugh this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Lefty0616 View Post

I'm with that 100%!
              If Spence was to beat Tszyu it helps legitimise the need for a Crawford rematch too. I have no interest in seeing an immediate rematch tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by Lefty0616 View Post
                Spence may stop Tsyzu if he's not damaged goods. Tsyzu's resume is not solid despite his confidence in calling Charlo out after his victories.
                Spence couldn't stop mickey garcia. There is no version of spence that stops Tszyu.

Comment

Originally posted by -DSG- View Post

Spence couldn't stop mickey garcia. There is no version of spence that stops Tszyu.
                  It didn't look like he tried very hard, he has stopped bigger notably more durable fighters. Spence boxed at a distance ho hum decision for the most part against Garcia. I do think Spence in top form could pull it off, Tszyu is nothing special basic come forward fighter with trash defense and slow feet.

Comment

Tszyu gets a lot of hate but hes pretty good. Hes shown he can fight any style. Personally id rather see Crawford vs Tszyu over Mell because the excuses will be prewritten when Mell loses.
                    Last edited by WarVeteranO01; 11-20-2023, 11:38 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X