Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shakur Stevenson On Fighting Navarrete: He Just Got A Draw With Robson Conceicao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Shakur Stevenson On Fighting Navarrete: He Just Got A Draw With Robson Conceicao

LAS VEGAS - Emanuel Navarrete's name was brought up again as a potential opponent for Shakur Stevenson's next fight when Stevenson met with the media late Thursday night.
    [Click Here To Read More]

You hardly set the world on fire yourself.

Comment

Neither fighter looked particularly good that night taking some luster away from that matchup.
      charliepaerker charliepaerker likes this.

Comment

Shakur's next option better be: Whatever the fans want!

Comment

One Draw and one boring, hard to sell!

Comment

I'd watch Navarrete fight again before I watch Shakur.

Comment

After that last performance shakur gotta have a serious fight in his next one.. because hardly anybody is going to want to tune in to see him fight in a run of the mill title defense..

Comment

It was great fight, and Shakur this is what I say about your ******ity in boxing. The challenger has to beat the champ decisebly Their fight probably would be fight of the year, your fight will probably be stinker of the year!
                Last edited by Chavmex40; 11-20-2023, 11:05 AM.

Comment

Not a fan of Stevenson but he would make Navarrete look like a novice. If Robson could outbox him then Shakur would have him swinging at shadows all night. Love him or hate him, Stevenson is a master at distance and timing which spells poison for fighters like Navarrete.

Comment

I hope Rigo 2.0 here keeps thinking he's above fighting Navarrete. No reason to pointlessly cash out an entertaining fighter.

Comment

Working...
                    X