Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mike Tyson: Fury Will Catch Up With Usyk and Overpower Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mike Tyson: Fury Will Catch Up With Usyk and Overpower Him

Former undisputed heavyweight champion Mike Tyson is still siding with Tyson Fury to overcome Oleksandr Usyk in their upcoming showdown. On February 17 in Saudi Arabia, Fury and Usyk will collide in an undisputed fight with the IBF, IBO, WBA, WBO, WBC titles at stake.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Mike T. was doing hard drugs back in the 80's when Fury was just learning how to huff glue with his father so that makes him an authority i suppose.............
    MrShakeAndBake MrShakeAndBake likes this.

Comment

If Fury sits back and makes Usyk come to him it's an easy decision.

Comment

It's for Fury to lose and he has dissipation in his favor. Prime Fury and Usyk is in trouble. Clown Fury might get boxed. He has to get out of character and I'm not saying anything everybody doesn't know. Usyk doesn't have Ngoogoos size and wrestling, he has better. He can fookin box.

Comment

I think usy k wins, but it's early days

Comment

If Fury comes in heavy like he has for his last several fights, I'm taking Usyk to win. The Davison Fury is better suited to the Usyk fight IMO than the Kronk Fury.

Comment

Clueless Mike, Usyk will find furys size no problem, he will beat fury quite easily in my opinion

Comment

I understand, I'm convinced that Usyk is using boxing skill. If I was a critic before, his lifestyle alone, makes me a fan. Fury has that I'm rich, do what I want style. Me no like.
                Last edited by Corelone; 11-19-2023, 07:45 PM.

Comment

Like I said many moons ago, Usyk is #1 at heavyweight unless he piles on the pounds fearing Furys tactics I doubt Fury beats him, it'll be the standard 7-8 rounds to Usyk if he doesn't stop him 9-11.

Comment

I think it's a fair prediction, even the logical one. Usyk will have to either cut Fury or hurt him, if he fails to do that, it's going to be a tough night, even if Fury shows up looking like sh/t his size and his ability to fight tall and aggressively will be a problem for the much stronger man. Usyk has to hurt him early.

Comment

Working...
                    X