Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Usyk To Fury: To You, I Am A Little Man But I Am The Bigger Champion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Usyk To Fury: To You, I Am A Little Man But I Am The Bigger Champion

Oleksandr Usyk could only allow Tyson Fury to call him a sausage so many times before he finally gave in and offered his thoughts on their upcoming undisputed heavyweight championship.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Yes usyk tell them and I think you can win

Comment

I think Ussyk is in Fury's head as he quoted a Biblical story and God has put him in his hands. Fury loves quoting he has God and then acts so unchristian like. He won't fight Ussyk unless the moneys right like the Saudi's are putting up then saying his happy in a council house his a joke. Fury must remember Jesus said you can't serve 2 masters as you will love one more than the other and his put money as his first master. Ussyk is living in his head with him shoving his face in Ussyk's, funny he didn't do this to Ngannou, just saying.

Comment

Will the big dosser be able to catch Usyk and lean on him all night long?
        pnut901 pnut901 likes this.

Comment

Neither of them are really solidified as no1 and 2 tbh. Both of them are coming off of controversial contentious wins, one vs the not particularly great Dubois and the other vs a guy making his boxing debut. They need to just get this **** over with ASAP before someone else comes and takes them out first.

Comment

i hope Fury gains a massive amount of clarity after this fight. he could sure use it.

Comment

That's not only a good comeback, it's also the truth. I think that Usyk is going to win.
              Someone88 Someone88 likes this.

Comment

Why are writers still pretending Fury is 6'9"?
                AmpMcv AmpMcv _Rexy_ _Rexy_ like this.

Comment

Buddy you should be coming off a stoppage loss lol. This fight lost its intrigue

Comment

Originally posted by TMLT87 View Post
                    Neither of them are really solidified as no1 and 2 tbh. Both of them are coming off of controversial contentious wins, one vs the not particularly great Dubois and the other vs a guy making his boxing debut. They need to just get this **** over with ASAP before someone else comes and takes them out first.
                    I thought Usyk stopped Dubois ? Oh, the low blow. ? Camera angle after camera angle showed it was legit low. Not right in the ballsack but in the groin.

Comment

Working...
                    X