Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Stevenson: I Talk So Much ****, I Gotta Eat Whatever [Criticism] Come With 'Bad Performance'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smash View Post
    well he does have a big mouth
    maybe if he feels so bad about the whole deal he should either return the money for the Schittt show he was part of or give the money to charity it is the Holidays so he could do it and do in quietly without telling anyone no publicity just a gift to those less fortunate. ..... never happen never stop talking about himself and what he believes........
    Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

At least he recognizes it. I can respect him for that.

He was doing Broner activity but at least he isn't as delusional as Broner post-fight clarity.

Comment

His confidence is at an all time low, I'm expecting a few really awful fights coming up in terms of safe match making, i definitely won't be watching.

Comment

A garbage fighter. i thought he will be an eliite of the division but he's just an average boxer but excellent in running inside the ring.

Comment

Exactly what I said with regards to him barking so loud.

Comment

Got to appreciate the self awareness and maturity shown here by Mr.Stevenson.

Comment

Crawford sticks up for Shakur so that gives him some credibility--and we can't forget Shakur beat Oscar Valdez and other good fighters. But if he went into a fight against Tank and performed like this last fight, he would be KOd.

Comment

Originally posted by Tibburon245 View Post
                  Crawford sticks up for Shakur so that gives him some credibility--and we can't forget Shakur beat Oscar Valdez and other good fighters. But if he went into a fight against Tank and performed like this last fight, he would be KOd.
                  His defence is elite level and he could win a boring UD against anyone, people saying he cant fight don't know what they looking at, he didn't have a go at being offensive and played safety first which takes nothing away from his boxing ability, he only needs to change his way of thinking put his feet back on the ground and go for it, the reality is it may be exactly what he needed to light a fire under his ass, time will tell.

Comment

If he doesn't care too much of putting more asses on seats, then he can do the same performances.

Like others have said, these types of fighters don't even think of using the high guard to press the action. All they do is the in and out routine that even real boxing fans would be bored seeing.

The high guard simply means I'm not chasing you, go and hit me, you don't have to run I'm here let's fight.

Comment

Originally posted by jqSide View Post
                      If he doesn't care too much of putting more asses on seats, then he can do the same performances.

Like others have said, these types of fighters don't even think of using the high guard to press the action. All they do is the in and out routine that even real boxing fans would be bored seeing.

The high guard simply means I'm not chasing you, go and hit me, you don't have to run I'm here let's fight.
                      The high guard will always be the key to any potential boring matchup. If none of them don't even have the nerve to use it, then both fighters are scared to death. All that chasing without letting your hands go is just pretending you're doing something. You can chase and chase and still have the option not to engage. It's useless.

Comment

Working...
                      X