Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Usyk on Fury: I'm Already in His Head, I'm Probably Singing and Dancing in His Head

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Usyk on Fury: I'm Already in His Head, I'm Probably Singing and Dancing in His Head

The countdown is officially underway. On February 17th, rival champions Oleksandr Usyk and Tyson Fury will meet in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia and boxing will finally crown an undisputed heavyweight champion.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Usyk is also fake it’s painful lol

Comment

Slava Ukraini

Comment

Fury is triggered. Still expecting him to pull out to announce a fight against Brock Lesnar in a Ladder Match.
        MusoMeanderings MusoMeanderings likes this.

Comment

Usyk to get rid of the fat smelly and dominate the division. Holyfield did it so why can’t he?
          he doesn’t do “bad performance” these Eastern European fighters are disciplined to the core and I can’t wait, but like someone said, until the fat blubber blub steps through the ropes it’s still anyone’s gues as to whether it happens.
          sirculturevulture sirculturevulture likes this.

Comment

Usyk will put on the fight of his life. I hope to see the best version of Tyson Fury. If these men reach their potential February 17 2024, this could be an ATG fight.
            landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

If he’s smart Fury will kill Usyk to the body just like Dubois did and like Robert Garcia almost got Joshua to do.

Comment

Fury can be devastating but Usyk has a chance to make history. The bigger they are, the harder they fall.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  If he’s smart Fury will kill Usyk to the body just like Dubois did and like Robert Garcia almost got Joshua to do.
                  Fury couldn`t do sh.it against UFC guy that can`t box.

What makes you think that Fury can hurt Usyk to the body? Just because Dubois did?

Comment

I just want this fight to happen so we can finally have one true HW champion. Then it will be the start of the next paper champion era until Usyk or Fury retire…

Comment

Working...
                    X