Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Regis Prograis on Haney Showdown: "This Fight Is Me Stepping Into My Superstardom

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Regis Prograis on Haney Showdown: "This Fight Is Me Stepping Into My Superstardom

Regis Prograis doesn't normally strut around bloviating perpetually about himself. He knows he's a terrific fighter. The problem, however, is that he feels he's alone in that assertion.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Like the late great Henry Armstrong used to say, Regis gotta come in "rough" that night. In other words, be in tremendous condition, like say 20 round fighting shape. Devin is a hard worker and very fit, so Regis has to set the pace and really let those hands go. This is a good fight
    Last edited by archiemoore1; 11-19-2023, 02:22 AM.
    landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

This guy dint utter a word during press conference. He knows L is incoming

Comment

Prograis fan here. I love the fighting style and the personality. Having a hard time not being a fan, so grain of salt when I say I love Prograis here. He jumped at this fight and has shown he will rumble with anyone. Haney is legit and does a ton of things well, but I like the power and flurries of offense Prograis unleashes.

Just a fun fight building up here.

Comment

Working...
        X