Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Diego Pacheco Overcomes Tough Moments To Knock Marcelo Coceres Out in Ninth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DClefthook View Post
    this skinny azz bird leg bytch aint beating no one in the top 50!
    He beats the shyt out of Jermall right now.

Comment

Originally posted by garfios View Post

I didn't watch the fight, so do you think he can beat Morell jr? Because benavidez and canelo are not the only ones in that division. Actually mcbili and shishkin look very good fighters too.
      No he's not quite ready for the top 5ish fighters, my statement was more of a projection kids only 22 years old so I expect improvement especially on defense. If he doesn't fix those defensive holes he'll get brutally KO'D sooner or later by a Mcbilli etc

Comment

Pacheco showed a lot of discipline in sticking to the game plan even when it wasn't working. I would have liked to have seen him figure out that he needed a different approach earlier but he definitely passed the " Dog test". Some defense against the left hook, more bodywork, and not dipping to the right every time would be nice. Overall though , he's pretty good and it was a good performance. He beats the heck out of Berlanga on any day that ends with a Y.

Comment

Originally posted by Ricardi View Post

No he's not quite ready for the top 5ish fighters, my statement was more of a projection kids only 22 years old so I expect improvement especially on defense. If he doesn't fix those defensive holes he'll get brutally KO'D sooner or later by a Mcbilli etc
          It os always room for improvement a d he has foundation and time on his side.

Comment

Originally posted by Feroz View Post

Guy has 434K followers, which is good to bring eyes in a undercard, in the other hand I just don't think he is skilled nor strong enough to hang out with top fighters, if you put him against Emiliano Vargas even at this point, I wouldn't be shocked if the 19 year old would be favored. They even have almost the same amount of fights.
            Emiliano would stop him.

Comment

When the ref was giving his final instructions Jonathan Rodriguez had this look in his eyes like it meant EVERYTHING to him. I was happy to see him get the win and hopefully make a good life for himself in boxing. He's a Senior in College too, he should graduate before anything else.

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
                Wait did Sergio just say the ref knew the headbutt was on purpose but ruled it an accident anyways?
                I hope that he was high AF , otherwise, he said a lot of dumb shlt last night.

Comment

Originally posted by Regge View Post

He beats the shyt out of Jermall right now.
                  Trey Shaw, every single post you make on this website is made with racist motives. No exceptions.

Admit it, you’re the alt of the banned poster Trey Shaw and you’ve been banned here many times for making racist posts.

Comment

Working...
                  X