Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haney On Stevenson: Should've Offered This Bum 10%, I Was Being Too Generous

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Haney On Stevenson: Should've Offered This Bum 10%, I Was Being Too Generous

The last fighter to hold the WBC lightweight title was not at all impressed with the fight to fill that vacancy. Devin Haney didn't even wait until the final bell to take a parting shot at Shakur Stevenson, who outpointed Edwin De Los Santos over twelve painfully dull rounds to win the vacant WBC 135-pound title. Newark's Stevenson won by scores of
    [Click Here To Read More]

So Shakur is not Superman like everybody says? Tank vs Shakur then Tank vs Haney!

Comment

Originally posted by Tibburon245 View Post
      So Shakur is not Superman like everybody says? Tank vs Shakur then Tank vs Haney!
      He runs and hides and barely hits , these will be auful fights technically and no need to watch , let's forget about Shakur , he was a did , makes sense now with his talk about fury being his pound for pound no 1 , put him him there with rigaundeaux , no interest in watching these fights , zero excitment

Comment

Maybe teofimo Lopez messed with his head before the fight , I found it strange that he was there before the fight , maybe we can call it an off night
        Devils Advocate Devils Advocate likes this.

Comment

I must’ve missed when Haney has been involved in high action fight of the year candidates.
          Afi23 Afi23 likes this.

Comment

Devin Haney is funny ,he's even more boring than shakur lmao they should have shaku vs devin Haney fight and shown free all over the world and I bet all wars would end ,cause they would put the world to sleep lol THE FEINT WAR!

Comment

Fans from the other side of street coming out to hate Shakur. Some respite for them after Spence got whooped.

Comment

Originally posted by Sammy7861992 View Post

He runs and hides and barely hits , these will be auful fights technically and no need to watch , let's forget about Shakur , he was a did , makes sense now with his talk about fury being his pound for pound no 1 , put him him there with rigaundeaux , no interest in watching these fights , zero excitment
                ————
                Because the last 20 fights of Shakur were all boring?

Comment

Does anyone know what was going on with Shakur last night ? What was he talking about when he said that he didn't feel good ?

Comment

Thank God for Navarrete vs Conceicao and the Floyd Diaz fight. Those guys came to entertain.
                    pnut901 pnut901 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X