Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Tyson Fury, Oleksandr Usyk - Heated Face To Face in London

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fury by easy UD. Keep thinking the Ngannou fight meant anything

Comment

Originally posted by Jack_sh*t View Post
      Never
      ever
      underestimate a gypsy.
      This is not a movie.

Comment

Usyk stops him on cuts.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

Allegedly. If Fury is 6'9" than I have a fifteen inch ****.
          You, like, wrap it around your thigh or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Scene View Post

Dude come on. Fury lost to wallin, knocked down by a cruiserweight and a MMA guy. He's losing.
            Depends how he fights. He used his reach against Klitscho and Wilder in the first fight. My guess is he’ll fight Usyk at range and Usyk will struggle to close distance. It all going to come down to how well prepared Fury comes in as he’ll need the stamina and work rate that has been absent over the last few years.
            PunchyPotorff PunchyPotorff likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

Allegedly. If Fury is 6'9" then I have a fifteen inch ****.
              Didn’t mention his height. I think the information on their respective reaches is more or less reliable and multiple sources quote it.

Comment

As usual, lotta hate for Fury. And while I respect Usyk... he won't help sell the fight
                with his basic demeanor. Meanwhile... Fury gets fans and haters alike interested
                in the event. IMO it will be a competitive fight for the fans, no matter who gets the W.

Comment

Good press conference, intriguing. It was best for Fury, that the fight was not prolonged any longer 'He has just fought Ngannou and? If Fury was to take one positive from that fight. It would be that he is already in fighting condition or there about. Fury since the Ngannou fight, may have rested but that conditioning from his prior training camp will still be there'.

In order for Fury to get up off the deck vs Ngannou, that takes a certain level of conditioning 'So whether he won or lost that fight in people's opinions, moving into this fight vs Usyk those are the positives he can take into this fight' etc.
                  Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 11-17-2023, 09:15 AM.

Comment

Wow! Yes! This is a great fight!

Comment

I picked Wlad to beat Fury and Wilder to beat him in the first two fights.

I'd be even more shocked if Fury proves me wrong in this fight than any of those.

Fury is a finished fighter, his footspeed has gone, his chin is going, his stamina is going, his relexes are going.

If Usyk loses to a shot, drugged fury then I'll question everything I know about boxing. Usyk is fresh, sharp, in the best shape of his life, adapted to the weight.

I just can't see fury winning, not this version of Fury.

Comment

Working...
                      X