Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: Usyk, You Can Run, I'm Coming To Get You! This is My Era, Your Time is Up!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: Usyk, You Can Run, I'm Coming To Get You! This is My Era, Your Time is Up!

WBC and Lineal Champion Tyson 'The Gypsy King' Fury will fight WBO/IBF/WBA unified champ Oleksandr Usyk in a history-making showdown on Saturday, February 17, at Kingdom Arena in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. The winner will become boxing's first undisputed heavyweight champion since Britain's Lennox Lewis claimed that honor 24 years ago, but this time four belts are on the line.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Says the fighter that changed the original date.

Comment

I think Fury is frustrated by the fact he can’t rattle Usyk’s cage.

Comment

Is it me or did Fury look like he GAINED weight since the Ngannou fight? Also I am going to say this: As good as Usyk may be, he is just not able to sell fights like this. If it was not for Fury talking trash, this fight would not make any money. So as much as Tyson talks, he is the only one selling this fight.
        IAMTHAT IAMTHAT likes this.

Comment

If Usyk can avoid getting hit above, on, or below the belt, he'll dismantle Fury.

Comment

I have watched most of the press conference and the interviews afterwards.
            Tyson Fury exhibits a lot of anxiety, fast chest breathing, sweating, fidgeting hands.
            You just get anxious yourself watching him.

It just looks that he's still using coke.
            He also looked that way in the Ngannou fight. After the second round his eyes were very big and anxious.

The thing is, no matter the strategy he'll want to use against Usyk,
            - in the kind of state he is in now
            - unprofessional shape he gets in between fights
            - the abuse of his body all these years plus the added age

my feeling is, that he will run out of steam fast in the second half of the fight and that's when Usyk wil start upping the pace.

Btw. Fury was constantly pulling his pants up, that is something that you do when your belly keeps pushing it down....
            He is REALLY out of shape now.

Comment

Fury to win, but hope it is a good spectacle
              but looking forward to 23rd December

Comment

Originally posted by Joseph View Post
                If Usyk can avoid getting hit above, on, or below the belt, he'll dismantle Fury.
                Greedy Belly is a shameless clown and a cheat. He's the one who has been running from a clash with Usyk for a reason. It's still not certain that he won't produce another excuse to cancel the February 17th date. I have never seen such an unreliable boxer in the history of the sport like this guy.
                Mooshashi Mooshashi likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxviewer View Post

Greedy Belly is a shameless clown and a cheat. He's the one who has been running from a clash with Usyk for a reason. It's still not certain that he won't produce another excuse to cancel the February 17th date. I have never seen such an unreliable boxer in the history of the sport like this guy.
                  Too much $$ on the line to cancel this fight. He may as well retire if he did that

Comment

Originally posted by takenotes View Post
                    Is it me or did Fury look like he GAINED weight since the Ngannou fight? Also I am going to say this: As good as Usyk may be, he is just not able to sell fights like this. If it was not for Fury talking trash, this fight would not make any money. So as much as Tyson talks, he is the only one selling this fight.
                    I think people overrate how many PPVs Fury sells by behaving like a clown. Neither Holyfield or Lewis "sold" their fight, Holyfield claiming he was going to stop Lewis in three was about as dramatic as it got.
                    PerfectJab PerfectJab likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X