Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Stevenson: Navarrete Is Distracting Us From The Fact That I Should Be Fighting Lomachenko Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by takenotes View Post
    Everyone calling out Loma now that he is past 35 and looked mediocre in his last fight.
    Loma won that fight man

Comment

Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post

Ahhh, NO! Dont care to see Loma last fights wasted on a nobody. Ive seen great gym wars with 135 pounders. Dont mean they belong in their with Loma.
      Loma SHOULD OF fought Tank years ago. Thats the fight that SHOULD HAPPEN .
      TANK is such s huge disappointment. Wouldnt fight Loma. Wouldnt fight Teo. Wont fight Haney and wont fight Shakur. I wish he just get beat by a nobody and go away perminantly. It will happen. Next thing you know he will fight every big name. He’ll be the next Broner/Kahn. You watch, it will happen. A nobody will be the first to beat him.
      Crapping on Tank doesn’t absolve Loma from ducking Shakur to fight Kambosos.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

Crapping on Tank doesn’t absolve Loma from ducking Shakur to fight Kambosos.
        Remind me again who has belts at 135?

Tank-yes
        Shakur- yes
        Haney- yes
        Loma—-NO

You got something against guys with belts fighting each other?? Or you prefer them to fight guys with NO BELTS???

Comment

Working...
        X