Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Morrell's Handlers Shoot Down Claims of Rejecting Offer For Dmitry Bivol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Morrell is too green to get in there w/ David , and it definitely applies when it come to him getting in there w/ Bivol .

Comment

Haven’t figured out exactly what Morrell is looking for
      Seems to talk a big game but then nada
      Imo , Bivol would outclass him at this moment
      Amateur does not equal pros but definitely helps

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        Damn, garfios

Canelo has the balls to fight Bivol but Morrell doesn’t?
        Conveniently you left out the part where Canelo ducked the rematch.
        MulaKO MulaKO likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackRobb View Post

Andrade is far more skilled and accomplished than Benavidez. Fifteen years ago, Boo-Boo was one of the best amateurs in the world. He whooped guys like Keith Thurman, Danny Jacobs and Jack Culcay in the amateurs. Trainers and fighters know. The fans don't. On November 25th, you guys will know too. Remember this thread, ok?
          Do you think Andrade will beat Benevides?

Comment

Seeing that Bivol has been extremely inactive, it's not far-fetched his handlers would be going around approaching everyone who's just as desperate for fights. And the way Morrell has been talking I thought he's not one to say no to any fight.

Comment

Janibek would have been another no-name he washes in a long line of them. He's at the point late is his career where beating someone of that caliber carries no weight. Andrade never turned down Lara. Are you sure it wasn't Lara who declined?
              They were talking crap back and forth, andrade said he wanted to fight Lara, and Lara said he wanted the fight too. And right before hurd, the Cuban said he asked for a lot of money that he didn't deserve. Who to fvk knows who's fault is it? We might never know. The fact are they never fought and they could've done it. I don't think we miss a great fight.

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post

Conveniently you left out the part where Canelo ducked the rematch.
                Canelo actually fought Bivol.

Morrell is turning down offers to fight him, allegedly.

But Canelo is the one who is a ducker and cherry picker? You Canelo haters are absolutely deranged.
                Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 11-14-2023, 09:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post

Do you think Andrade will beat Benevides?
                  Yes, I do. He has to stay focused and disciplined for the whole 36 minutes because Benavidez is a downhill fighter in rounds 8-12. Andrade will shine because he's prepared for this moment for 15 years.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

Canelo actually fought Bivol.

Morrell is turning down offers to fight him, allegedly.

But Canelo is the one who is a ducker and cherry picker? You Canelo haters are absolutely deranged.
                    I didn’t say Canelo didn’t fight Bivol. I said despite all the Canelo machismo, he ran from the rematch like a little girl.
                    BlackRobb BlackRobb likes this.

Comment

Yes, I do. He has to stay focused and disciplined for the whole 36 minutes because Benavidez is a downhill fighter in rounds 8-12. Andrade will shine because he's prepared for this moment for 15 years.
                      While I favor Benevides, that’s a certainly plausible scenario.
                      BlackRobb BlackRobb likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X