Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Morrell's Handlers Shoot Down Claims of Rejecting Offer For Dmitry Bivol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A dude with only 9 pro fights taking on a champ at higher division? Lol c'mon man.

Comment

I can't seems to find these claims that Morrell turned him down.

Comment

I get the impression Morrell wants to fight Benavidez, but not Andrade. De Cubas is a pathological liar. No way in Hell he'd let Morrell move up to 175 and get butchered by Bivol before getting a big check at 168.

Comment

Originally posted by Apollo7 View Post
          I can't seems to find these claims that Morrell turned him down.
          Name dropping. Decubas has Bivol on the brain. Why mention Bivol out of nowhere? We'll fight anybody, but Bivol never asked? As if he would if Bivol did ask.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackRobb View Post
            I get the impression Morrell wants to fight Benavidez, but not Andrade. De Cubas is a pathological liar. No way in Hell he'd let Morrell move up to 175 and get butchered by Bivol before getting a big check at 168.
            You be surprised what people do for money. Beside they're shutting down the rumors. Why benavidez and not andrade?
            Last edited by garfios; 11-13-2023, 02:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by garfios View Post

You be surprised what people do for money. Beside they're shutting down the rumors. Why benavidez and not andrade?
              Andrade is far more skilled and accomplished than Benavidez. Fifteen years ago, Boo-Boo was one of the best amateurs in the world. He whooped guys like Keith Thurman, Danny Jacobs and Jack Culcay in the amateurs. Trainers and fighters know. The fans don't. On November 25th, you guys will know too. Remember this thread, ok?

Comment

Originally posted by BlackRobb View Post

Andrade is far more skilled and accomplished than Benavidez. Fifteen years ago, Boo-Boo was one of the best amateurs in the world. He whooped guys like Keith Thurman, Danny Jacobs and Jack Culcay in the amateurs. Trainers and fighters know. The fans don't. On November 25th, you guys will know too. Remember this thread, ok?
                I just ask you why? I think Morrell Jr wouldn't care who he fights. 15 years ago is a long time. I do remember andrade not wanting to fight Lara, not too long ago janibek, so I was surprised he took the benavidez fight.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  Damn, garfios

Canelo has the balls to fight Bivol but Morrell doesn’t?
                  Canelo got 20+ Mil. to get his ass beat vs Bivol...what Morrell gettin to get his ass beat by Bivol?

Comment

Originally posted by Toprope View Post

Canelo got 20+ Mil. to get his ass beat vs Bivol...what Morrell gettin to get his ass beat by Bivol?
                    It is funny how canelo's fans change the narrative. When that fight was announced, bivol's fight, not only ginger was the favorite, his fans wanted him to challenge usyk too. They knew he cherrypick him because he didn't look good in his previous fights. Nobody mentioned his balls or how brave he was, nor the $20M. After the fight, canelo was old, he have the biggest balls, he challenged himself, he was injured and old, he was in decline. Now move forward after charlo's fight, nobody can beat this version of canelo, he's the greatest boxer of all time. What a bunch of groupies.
                    MulaKO MulaKO likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by garfios View Post
                      I just ask you why? I think Morrell Jr wouldn't care who he fights. 15 years ago is a long time. I do remember andrade not wanting to fight Lara, not too long ago janibek, so I was surprised he took the benavidez fight.
                      Janibek would have been another no-name he washes in a long line of them. He's at the point late is his career where beating someone of that caliber carries no weight. Andrade never turned down Lara. Are you sure it wasn't Lara who declined?

Comment

Working...
                      X