Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frampton Felt Fury's Performance Was Poor, Still Views Him as Favorite in Usyk Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rey Diablo View Post
    I agree with Frampton.
    I belive Fury handled his training camp doing as little as possibile for what was supposed to be an easy circus fight/money grab. It backfired big time!

Pretty sure he's gonna train properly for the Usyk fight, and we are gonna see the same difference in performances we saw between the Wallin fight and the 2 against Wilder. Greedy belly clearly needs to be highly motivated to move his big ass in camp and function the right way inside the ring.

Even Usyk ****** against Chisora and Witherspoon​ and didn't shine vs Dubois (actually got knocked out in 5...), so it's not unseen to perform below standard in secondary fights and then change level when you face an elite opponent. Motivation is key in pro sports, expecially in a tough​/demanding discipline like boxing.
    Wallin and Wilder are two different fighters 'Wallin most likely is a better overall boxer technically, and physically stronger than Wilder'.

That was why the performances and the action in those two fights, were different for Fury 'Fury was 250 + pounds for the Wallin fight, he trained with serious intent'.

Usyk has faster hand speed than Ngannou, superior endurance, is skill for skill miles more proven and a better boxer than Ngannou, better footwork 'Just all round in 95% of the departments for boxing, Usyk is a better fighter'.

The only area's were Ngannou is maybe better than Usyk is brute strength, and maybe punching power ' But I am honestly not 100% certain about the punching power;. Ngannou's punching power is not really been thoroughly tested in the sport of boxing'.

Note: I understand the optimism of hardcore Fury fans, and I have observed hardcore Fury fans trying their best to create masses of reasons as to explain Fury's performance. But the facts of the situation are? Fury trained for 12 weeks, he has stated before in the past that he only needs a 6 week training camp to prepare for any opponent. Tyson Fury was in pretty much in his usual Kronk Fury condition, Tyson Fury struggled to really beat Ngannou in any area of the fight.

For the most honest hardcore Fury fans, these are very testing times and they should be very alarmed. I actually stated that Fury fans should of been alarmed by Fury's two performances vs Whyte & Chisora III 'Because both performances were complete overrated, and those match ups were stylistically easy fights for Fury'.

Fury was doing nothing vs Whyte until he scored a fluke knock-out, and he struggled to decked and legitimately knock-out a semi-retired Derek Chisora' etc.

Comment

I doubt if Greedy Belly will fight Usyk. He'll come up with all kinds of excuses - he's already started. He'll demand 99% of the money. He knows Usyk will make a fool out of him. He never even gave Wallin a rematch. That would be the last thing he wanted, and Usyk is a lot better than Wallin. He should retire and go into wrestling where he belongs.

Comment

Originally posted by Convict45 View Post
        If the big dosser can lean and hold onto Usyk, then maybe he has a chance of pinning him down long enough to tire him out.
        Usyk won't wait around for him to do that. He'll be moving.

Comment

Originally posted by P to the J View Post
          Fury will simply never look that bad for a big fight again, and Ngannou will never look that good against a top 10-15 opponent with a solid camp.

That said, Usyk will outpoint this bro with rounds to spare
          Fury will never fight again.
          Tom Joad Tom Joad likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by TheOneAboveAll View Post

Fury will never fight again.
            You reckon?

Comment

Working...
            X