Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Demetrius Andrade: You're Gonna See Me at My Best Finesse Game Against Benavidez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
    I won`t be surprised is Andrade outboxes him.
    I would be shocked if that happened, I think at best he can make Benavidez look bad losing a decision but probably gets stopped in 8.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post

I would be shocked if that happened, I think at best he can make Benavidez look bad losing a decision but probably gets stopped in 8.
      Benavidez couldn`t even stop Plant. Stop overrating his power.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post

Benavidez couldn`t even stop Plant. Stop overrating his power.
        Plant isn't getting knocked around at 154 and 160, Andrade isn't a real 168lber and hasn't been in tough, this will be easy you'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by Chavmex40 View Post

Who the fk did Kautondokw fought and who the fk is he? Andrade has never fought any elite fighters, he is not the most avoided boxer in any division, he is the most boring fighter in any division. Benavidez is to strong, throws a lot of punches and he is a very young kid. Booting is how old?
          Missed that one, huh..

Comment

Originally posted by archiemoore1 View Post

crazy how ppl like you can call a killer "Bumavidez", and a boxing master like Andrade gets called "Doodoo". And the harsh reality is that both of these men could easily turn u into a vegetable within 60 seconds in a boxing ring even with 16 oz. gloves and head gear on
            Lol it’s a joke based on their resumes. Both fighters are skilled but have fought basically bums their whole careers. Plant was actually a step up in competition for benevidez and plant ain’t that good. He been getting beat up at mayweather academy for years and got schooled by canelo. So u can call bumavidez a “killer” all u want but until I see him actually KO someone that’s not David lemiuex skill level he ain’t a killer to me lol. Good chance he loses to bumdrade tbh

Comment

Originally posted by Toprope View Post

You won't go into Fan Dual and bet that not even for $5?
              Only thing I’ve ever gambled on was women.
              They’re my weakness, not money.
              Id rather gamble $500 on a woman.
              Last edited by MONGOOSE66; 11-07-2023, 04:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LAchargers373 View Post

Lol it’s a joke based on their resumes. Both fighters are skilled but have fought basically bums their whole careers. Plant was actually a step up in competition for benevidez and plant ain’t that good. He been getting beat up at mayweather academy for years and got schooled by canelo. So u can call bumavidez a “killer” all u want but until I see him actually KO someone that’s not David lemiuex skill level he ain’t a killer to me lol. Good chance he loses to bumdrade tbh
                Funny that u mentioned Plant getting beat up at Mayweather gym. Because Benavidez beat the hell out of Ronald Gavril and J'Leon Love, who were both Mayweather fighters. U must not remember when Benavidez put J'Leon's head in a blender and had Mayweather and Ellerbe in the front row making crazy faces like they were chewing on a turd.

Comment

Originally posted by archiemoore1 View Post

Funny that u mentioned Plant getting beat up at Mayweather gym. Because Benavidez beat the hell out of Ronald Gavril and J'Leon Love, who were both Mayweather fighters. U must not remember when Benavidez put J'Leon's head in a blender and had Mayweather and Ellerbe in the front row making crazy faces like they were chewing on a turd.
                  Speaking of turds…gavril and njeon ain’t all that and a bag of chips to be bragging about blowing out lol. He ain’t knock gavril out either and arguably lost their first fight that’s why it warranted an immediate rematch. If benevidez isn’t mindful of his foot positioning this fight bumdrade will catch him. If he is mindful I can definitely see benevidez overwhelming Demetrius late in the fight but I don’t feel like it will play out like that. Bumdrade is better than plant and hits harder and is a southpaw. I think it’ll be a difficult fight for bumavidez. Props to him for taking it tho. He’s finally out of the begging canelo path and forging his own story that I like

Comment

Originally posted by LAchargers373 View Post

Speaking of turds…gavril and njeon ain’t all that and a bag of chips to be bragging about blowing out lol. He ain’t knock gavril out either and arguably lost their first fight that’s why it warranted an immediate rematch. If benevidez isn’t mindful of his foot positioning this fight bumdrade will catch him. If he is mindful I can definitely see benevidez overwhelming Demetrius late in the fight but I don’t feel like it will play out like that. Bumdrade is better than plant and hits harder and is a southpaw. I think it’ll be a difficult fight for bumavidez. Props to him for taking it tho. He’s finally out of the begging canelo path and forging his own story that I like
                    I think J'Leon had a good style b4 he trained with the Mayweathers. The Mayweathers can help anyone, but I didn't think their system suited him for some reason. I think he regressed under their style, it wasn't natural for him, and it got him fu..ked up trying to shoulder roll

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                      Demetrius Andrade might be a bit older, but he's finally gotten his big-fight wish. On November 25th, at the Michelob Ultra Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada, the 35-year-old will take on David Benavidez.
                      [Click Here To Read More]
                      It’s a shame he pissed away his prime. We’ll never know how good he could have been. I get a sense Tank is going to follow Andrades blue print.

Comment

Working...
                      X