Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malik Scott: "I Believe Francis Would Beat A lot Of Guys in The Top 15-20"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Malik Scott: "I Believe Francis Would Beat A lot Of Guys in The Top 15-20"

Francis Ngannou already made a name for himself in mixed martial arts. Considering that the UFC is home to the biggest and baddest fighters around, Ngannou was essentially head and shoulders above the rest - although Jon Jones would vehemently dispute that statement.
    [Click Here To Read More]

With way he looked against Fury(even if he was underprepared) and the way the HW landscape is right now, it's not farfetched IMO. Ngannou genuinely looked like an experienced boxer with better technique than anybody not named Usyk or Fury. People putting too much stock into his performance against Fury tho. They're HWs. HWs in any sport are one punch away from ending a fight no matter what sport they're from. Takes more skill in lower weight classes to compete and we've already seen multiple times what it is.This means nothing in the ongoing boxing vs MMA nonsense.

Comment

I don't agree , I think he will get smoked , fury was never that good to start with

Comment

Fury didn't look so well in the first Wilder fight, dominated the next two. Francis did well in his first one against Fury but I wouldn't count on him doing so well in the next one.

Comment

Including Wilder, of course.

Comment

I'm just thankful (and I think I speak for everyone) we now get a daily dose of wisdom from Malik Scott. We really are absolutely blessed to be witnessing an all-time great in real time who will one day be appreciated and take his rightful place up with the likes of the D'Amatos and the Dundees and the Stewards.

Comment

Originally posted by sidefx996 View Post
              I'm just thankful (and I think I speak for everyone) we now get a daily dose of wisdom from Malik Scott. We really are absolutely blessed to be witnessing an all-time great in real time who will one day be appreciated and take his rightful place up with the likes of the D'Amatos and the Dundees and the Stewards.
              He is wifey material, stands by his man no matter what.

Comment

Originally posted by Sammy7861992 View Post
                I don't agree , I think he will get smoked , fury was never that good to start with
                Smoked by who? Probably some of the same guys who have managed to smoke Fury I'm guessing? Curious if Fury was "never that good" how exactly he's managed to achieve what he's achieved so far. Don't confuse "never that good" with "greatest ever" or with the fact that you simply don't like him.

Comment

As much as I like wilder dude has no elite wins. Louis Ortiz is good but is he even a top 50 hw of all time f... No. So being Fury best wins have been wilder & Klitschko while on PED mind you, then add hes looked average vs wallen cunningham Ngannou+ more im not sold on fury now. Were wilder AJ & fury overhyped or does fury just fight to his level of opposition only time will tell.
                  P to the J P to the J likes this.

Comment

I think all 3 camps (Fury, Wilder and AJ) are pushing him over the top because MMA/UFC/Whatever fans will push the PPV over a million buys, That's a hefty check to knock him out next.
                    P to the J P to the J likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X