Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury vs. Francis Ngannou - LIVE BoxingScene Scorecard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by takenotes View Post
    Fury looks like he did not train one minute for this fight. He better train for Usyk
    Yup. An overpriced exhibition. Well, I didn’t pay.
    ScroogeMcГuck ScroogeMcГuck likes this.

Comment

BS decision as predicted!

Comment

Firy got a gift. Yeah, I guess he eaked it out, but lucky against a non-boxer,

Comment

This is a testament to how bad heavyweight boxing truly is and has been for a minute.

Comment

Originally posted by Poopdick View Post
            what does this say about Wilder?
            It says that, if Fury had fought against Wilder like he fought against Ngannou, Fury would have been Wilder's first "Body on the Record".

Comment

Ngannou is a lot heavier and more powerful then Wilder, fury couldnt rough up ngannou and also ngannau has a good chin. But obviously Fury was not well prepared and thought this was gonna be an easy fight but he felt ngannous power early in the first round when he tried to jump on him. I think usyk will easily outbox ngannau.
              NoConcoms NoConcoms likes this.

Comment

Ngannou just beat Tyson Fury in a boxing match.
                Boxviewer Boxviewer likes this.

Comment

I'd love to see the person who scored this explain giving Fury rounds 9 and 10.

Comment

There a similar fighter as ngannau in the ufc also known for his punch power and powerful statue, quick and with a long reach similar to ngannau. His name is Sergey Pavlovich and wouldnt suprise me if he also could do very well in boxing.

Comment

What an unmitigated embarrassment this fat clown is to boxing. Never call this man anything close to an ATG. The whole boxing world is in damage control trying to make excuses for this fat overrated slob.

Comment

Working...
                      X