Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Erislandy Lara-Danny Garcia Likely To Be Part Of Showtime PPV Card 12/9 At MGM Grand

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sbbigmike View Post

Just don't understand it bro smdh, Lara dangerous and a runner

If Swift wanted to face a MW, why not swift vs swift but I'm not making the damn fights
    More of a spoiler than dangerous.
    This is why GGG swerved him.
    Either FossilLara has a few tricks remaining or this is his last hurrah
    sbbigmike sbbigmike likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by AKAcronym View Post

I actually like Lara. I say side of the street because Golovkin had an exclusive deal with HBO and Lara was fighting at SHO at that point, so him being "vocal" about wanting the fight, was in vain because it was known a crossover fight had a smaller probability.
      You're right, crossover has 0 to non chance of been made. Who know why he mention him or if it was a chance that it could have been made. In any case didn't happen. Be safe

Comment

Originally posted by garfios View Post

You're right, crossover has 0 to non chance of been made. Who know why he mention him or if it was a chance that it could have been made. In any case didn't happen. Be safe
        Smaller probability doesn't equate to no chance.

Comment

Originally posted by AKAcronym View Post

Smaller probability doesn't equate to no chance.
          It was a typo, posting from my phone always do that, automatic correction, sometimes I fixed, others I don't care much or I don't have the time. But you know what I mean, I always believe that if the boxers, both of them wants the fight, it will happen.

Comment

Rooting for Lara first time. Just beat that ***in bum.

Comment

Working...
            X