Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did GGG Have 1 of the Greatest Careers a Fighter Can Wish For?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honestly it goes to Hankey without question. A two weight (soon to be 3) weight division champ. A gift against Loma, beating a weak ass prograis and at 147 is a piece of shlt division. Not to mention even BEFORE getting the gift against Loma a few fights beforehand eddie Hearn paid em millions which lead to dazn going ppv and raising the price lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
      The diabetes says otherwise you fat ass, you need to lay off the sweet baby rays and g**** kool aid.
      I see you got your Internet access back, Little Twink. I woke up to watch some of the ICC verdict on Israel and thought I'd check in on my biggest fan.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
        In the long run people get what they deserve

due to not taking risks ggg has faded into obscurity and never became a crossover star

Ward and Floyd were there. ggg fought neither
        - - What, Aunt Bernice on U puter while U sleeping off you Hangover?

GGG gave Wart a catchweight bout offer of 164lbs, but Wart wanted to fight l'l floydy at 162lbs.

GGG gave l'l floydy two offers, ie all his belts at 155, or all l'l floydy belts at 154.

Don't worry Auntie. Grandpa can't dent a soap bubble much less crack an egg, so U safe...

Comment

• Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
          In the long run people get what they deserve

due to not taking risks ggg has faded into obscurity and never became a crossover star

Ward and Floyd were there. ggg fought neither
          Gtfoh Floyd made up excuse after excuse.

First he was too small, then he was retired, then he was on vacation, then his hands was hurtin, then the phone in the limo was busted, after claiming ggg was nothing special.
          Last edited by djtmal; 01-26-2024, 01:25 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackRobb View Post

I see you got your Internet access back, Little Twink. I woke up to watch some of the ICC verdict on Israel and thought I'd check in on my biggest fan.
            I see you ran away from the DM for another month again little man, it must suck that I literally made you quit. You woke up because the **** were running on your roof again, stop lying you don't even have basic cable just like you don't have a car. That's almost as believable as your "friends" from Guyana lmao.

Comment

I see you ran away from the DM for another month again little man, it must suck that I literally made you quit. You woke up because the **** were running on your roof again, stop lying you don't even have basic cable just like you don't have a car. That's almost as believable as your "friends" from Guyana lmao.
              Why are you so obsessed with receiving DMs from me? I'll get around to them eventually. I never knew you were such a big fan of mine, lil fella. I'm touched.

See you next Thursday when you can post again. Be safe in that border town. Governor Abbott might mistake you for one of the boys from SA or CA and ship you to New York or Chicago. Hahahahahahaha!

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackRobb View Post

Why are you so obsessed with receiving DMs from me? I'll get around to them eventually. I never knew you were such a big fan of mine, lil fella. I'm touched.

See you next Thursday when you can post again. Be safe in that border town. Governor Abbott might mistake you for one of the boys from SA or CA and ship you to New York or Chicago. Hahahahahahaha!
                Haha so are you saying that 2 months later you are going to come back to something you ran away from?

The only ones that need to be safe are the fragile ones like you in NY little guy, don't walk to the bodega by yourself.

Comment

Haha so are you saying that 2 months later you are going to come back to something you ran away from?

The only ones that need to be safe are the fragile ones like you in NY little guy, don't walk to the bodega by yourself.
                  Nice to see they cut you jail stint short. Was Raheem making you grab your ankles inside?

Comment

• I swear GGG fans are ******ed

Comment

• Can somebody imagine 27 years old GGG fighting 35-36 old Canelo?

Lol, that would be ugly.

Canelo`s biggest ever win is beating 40 old GGG at 168, lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X