Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Michael Conlan Announces That He Has Parted Ways With Career-Long Promoter Top Rank

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Michael Conlan Announces That He Has Parted Ways With Career-Long Promoter Top Rank

Michael Conlan has made another significant change to his team. The featherweight contender announced Saturday through his account on X, the platform formerly known as Twitter, that he has parted ways with promoter Top Rank Inc. Bob Arum's company signed Conlan after he fought at the 2016 Summer Olympics in Rio de Janeiro and promoted him for 6 1/2 years.
    [Click Here To Read More]

No sense in signing with an American promoter for a UK fighter when most of your fights are held on UK soil.

Comment

I think Top Rank left him go.

He is below Joet Gonzalez, Venado Lopez, Robeisy Ramirez, and Issac Dogboe talent wise.

He can fight the loser of Warrington vs Wood and try to redeem himself.
      Last edited by boxingitis; 10-07-2023, 02:03 PM.

Comment

Arum was afraid to see Conlan land head first on his lap in his next fight.
        Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post

He is below Joet Gonzalez, Venado Lopez, Robeisy Ramirez, and Issac Dogboe talent wise.

not a Conlan fan but he had one interesting fight if i remember right. Those names you put up are fine except for Doggy how he keeps getting certain fights and decisions are beyound me he was more interesting losing his two high profile fights then anything after that not much to watch.

Comment

He didn’t part ways. They kicked him out of the company. Top rank does that to you when you’re no good to them.
            Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post

I can see him beating Joet lol. and dog bowl imo

Comment

He was an exciting fighter. Wish him the best.

Comment

Originally posted by 57Blues View Post

not a Conlan fan but he had one interesting fight if i remember right. Those names you put up are fine except for Doggy how he keeps getting certain fights and decisions are beyound me he was more interesting losing his two high profile fights then anything after that not much to watch.
                  Well Dogboe beat Joet Gonalez, and Joet Gonzalez gave Venado Lopez a good fight. But Vendo Lopez destroyed Conlan. But again I didn't wartch Dogboe vs Gonzalez.

Comment

Saw this article and watching the Matchroom card, he’s already signed & scheduled to fight lol. Conlan-Gill is nice

Comment

Working...
                    X