Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Leigh Wood-Josh Warrington Makes Sense and Likely Makes Violence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post

I’d love Netflix to do a last dance style Flair doc. The stories would be amazing man.
    For sure. There’s a lot of material they could mine from his life and career.

Did you see the ESPN 30 For 30 “Nature Boy” episode?

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

For sure. There’s a lot of material they could mine from his life and career.

Did you see the ESPN 30 For 30 “Nature Boy” episode?
      Yeah was a great watch, his documentary on the the WWE network is pretty good too, think it’s called to be the man… or something along those lines.

Comment

Yeah was a great watch, his documentary on the the WWE network is pretty good too, think it’s called to be the man… or something along those lines.
        The documentary episode they did on the 'plane ride from hell' was entertaining if you didn't see it
        Last edited by Clegg; 10-06-2023, 04:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post

The documentary episode they did on the 'plane ride from hell' was entertaining if you didn't see it
          Not watched it yet actually, have heard the stories though.

Who made the doc? WWE themselves?

Comment

Not watched it yet actually, have heard the stories though.

Who made the doc? WWE themselves?
            Nah, but they had interviews with a lot of the key people. It's a series called Dark Side of the Ring, they did a few episodes that were good. They also did one on the Flair match in North Korea which apparently had the biggest crowd in wrestling history.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post

Nah, but they had interviews with a lot of the key people. It's a series called Dark Side of the Ring, they did a few episodes that were good. They also did one on the Flair match in North Korea which apparently had the biggest crowd in wrestling history.
              Was gonna ask if it was DSOTR, I’ve watched a few on YouTube, the Benoit one was very interesting. Think I’ve only seen series 1, I know they’ve made a lot more in recent years.

Comment

Working...
              X