Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Caleb Plant Wants To 'Run it Back' With Benavidez and Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Goatintheboat View Post
    Wouldn't be surprised if he gets the Charlo fight or Morrell. Fighting Ryder would be an option too
    He would fight Ryder but definitely never step in the ring with Morrell.

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
      In order for Plant to get a rematch with either Canelo or Benavidez he has to accept very short money as the far behind B side, or work his way back to contention and that would probably require fighting a combination of two or three of the top 5 of 168.
      Which will never happen. It’ll be another Caleb Truax/Anthony Dirrell washed up type opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post

Yet they Criticize Canelo and adore Mayweather who did the same thing.
        Only Chicanos and Whites are racist. C'mon man, you should know this by now.

Comment

Originally posted by JT$615 View Post

He would fight Ryder but definitely never step in the ring with Morrell.
          Why not? He's already fought Benevidez and Canelo. If the money is there then he will

Comment

I give Plant credit: he'll take on any smoke and owns up to his losses. I'd like to see him face Morrell or even Munguia.

Comment

Benavidez will always run out of fights, so if you want the smoke again, I don't think he'll say no to the rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by elfag View Post

floyd hadnt fought in 2 years, he offered a catchweight and JMM was number 2 p4p in the world.

canelo was active this year, it was a full 2 division difference and jermell sure as hell isnt number 2 p4p in the world.
                Where are those so called ranking that supposedly had him number 2?

Comment

Working...
                X