Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gilberto Ramirez: I Feel Much Stronger & Healthier At Cruiserweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gilberto Ramirez: I Feel Much Stronger & Healthier At Cruiserweight

By Manouk Akopyan - Gilberto Ramirez will look to rebound and reset his career on Saturday night with he makes his cruiserweight debut against former light heavyweight titlist Joe Smith Jr. The bout will headline a Golden Boy Promotions card at The Cosmopolitan in Las Vegas on DAZN. It will mark the first time Ramirez (44-1, 30 KOs) will be fighting since suffering a unanimous decision
    [Click Here To Read More]

Better not have any excuses then. That Bivol performance was horrible. Will see if it was the weight Saturday night.

Comment

A standard cycle: can't make weight - move up - feel much stronger - take a beating - I could feel the power.
      Butt stuff Butt stuff likes this.

Comment

Keep saying it wish they stayed at 175 for this but the place they are both in with Joe Jr. really not having too many options on fights and fighters and for a dif reason but same result Ramir dont have many opponents eh the weight may be a smaller factor then the " heart " that shows up in this fight. Joe Jr. fought with a broken jaw (12 rounds ) he stood in and took many shots in the past years and dropped to the canvas i know that but still................ Let it rip boys body shots and head ****ers will do just fine..............
        landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

I wish Turdo would shut the hell up and go away. He's not even fighting at CW and he already "can tell a difference". He's a bigger version of Chavez Jr. Complete hype-job and a clown. I hope JSJ gooms him up to HW.

Comment

He has always been a robotic boxer! Nothing will change this guy has no spark. His promoter has the audacity to say Canelo fights like if he is boxing in the sand. Ramirez is not the next Mexican superstar ever!

Comment

Anyone know what the flugs happened to bivol?

Comment

Guy admits he was cutting 32lbs to beat up smaller dudes.
                SSDineff SSDineff likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by AmpMcv View Post
                  I wish Turdo would shut the hell up and go away. He's not even fighting at CW and he already "can tell a difference". He's a bigger version of Chavez Jr. Complete hype-job and a clown. I hope JSJ gooms him up to HW.
                  Lolol turdo

Comment

So if beterbiev moves to cruiser does that mean turdo goes back to light heavy? Lol
                    AmpMcv AmpMcv likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X