Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Froch: A Good Fury Beats a Good Usyk in a Very Close Fight, An Awkward Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Froch: A Good Fury Beats a Good Usyk in a Very Close Fight, An Awkward Fight

Former super middleweight champion Carl Froch is over the moon with the recent news that a deal was finalized for an undisputed fight between heavyweight world champions Tyson Fury and Oleksandr Usyk.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Right now, Fury is perfecting his "lean down on his opponent" tactic. One of his many dirty tactics.

Comment

I imagine at this stage Fury has the Canelo disease. He has so many haters that he will not get the respect and be called great if he beats Usyk. They will say he beat a little man.
      MONGOOSE66 MONGOOSE66 likes this.

Comment

Surely Fury just walks through him and knocks him flat out?

Comment

Fury is naturally so much bigger, he should win. It would be extremely impressive if Usyk could beat him to become undisputed at HW too.
          Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyborg Fangerloo View Post
            I imagine at this stage Fury has the Canelo disease. He has so many haters that he will not get the respect and be called great if he beats Usyk. They will say he beat a little man.
            Yeah, but he is saying it himself, no?
            blackbakers blackbakers likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Goatintheboat View Post
              Surely Fury just walks through him and knocks him flat out?
              Exactly, which is why nobody wants to see this fight and nobody will put up any money to stage it.

Er...

Comment

Correct, they'll say that Usyk was a midget and has never beaten anyone, they will then accuse Fury of ducking Zhang/Hrgovic/InsertNameHere

Comment

EASY money for Fury. I’ve said this before but few will realize it applies to this fight.
                  “weight classes exist for a reason”.

Comment

Fury doesn't fight nearly enough to contract "Canelo disease." Can't get it from talking and tweeting.

Comment

Working...
                    X