Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo On Fighting Crawford: He Is Not In The Plan; If It Makes Sense, Maybe

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo On Fighting Crawford: He Is Not In The Plan; If It Makes Sense, Maybe

Canelo Alvarez didn't dismiss Terence Crawford as a potential opponent early Sunday morning. Boxing's biggest star didn't exactly say he is willing to fight the undefeated, undisputed welterweight champion next, either. Alvarez addressed a much-discussed showdown with Crawford as soon as his post-fight press conference began after his easy 12-round, unanimous-decision victory over Jermell Charlo on Saturday night at T-Mobile Arena.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Would love to see Canelo fight Benavidez. Andrade is tricky but boring as hell. Hope he doesn't upset the apple cart!
    Hitmon Hitmon likes this.

Comment

If "the plan" involves fighting Jermall next, count me out.

Comment

Craw is better than Charlos and we all know that Craw is coming to fight. Craw could weigh in 162 lbs. Benavidez/Andrade are good options too.

Comment

I guess Canelo didn’t learn anything from his previous cherrypicking , Bivol that is
          This time the L will be to another fighter who is not in his division
          Bud all fughin day long girls

Comment

Crawford fans being delusional. The only fight for Canelo should be Benavidez vs Andrade winner.

GGG, Kovalev, or anyone hasn't hurt Canelo, why would Crawford do any better.

The only guys that beat Canelo are guys that stay at a distance,move the whole fight, and aren't scare to land.
            Last edited by boxingitis; 10-01-2023, 05:51 PM.

Comment

Just fight people in your weight class. Very simple.

Charlo is 2 weight classes smaller, and Crawford is 3!!

No one with a brain cell wants to see fights like that.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post
                Crawford fans being delusional. The only fight for Canelo should be Benavidez vs Andrade winner.

GGG, Kovalev, or anyone hasn't hurt Canelo, why would Crawford do any better.

The only guys that beat Canelo are guys that stay at a distance,move the whole fight, and aren't scare to land.
                Bivol didn't really hurt him either but he won most of the rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post

Bivol didn't really hurt him either but he won most of the rounds.
                  Don't really enjoy boxers that come to play tag to get points and win a match. I prefer KOs otherwise I would watch fencing.

Bivol need to fight Beterbiev and Canelo needs to fight Benavidez.

Bivol style will always give Canelo problems if Canelo is unable to hurt him.
                  Last edited by boxingitis; 10-01-2023, 06:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post

Don't really enjoy boxers that come to play tag to get points and win a match. I prefer KOs otherwise I would watch fencing.
                    We all do but the wins count however they can get em

Comment

Working...
                    X