Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo On Fighting Crawford: He Is Not In The Plan; If It Makes Sense, Maybe

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Canelo, he’s too small for you

Comment

Canelo vs. Benavidez/Andrade is the fight to make. Benavidez has a high output on punches and a good engine but let's see how he reacts when a guy with the power of Canelo counters the $h!t out of him. I favor Canelo
      Last edited by Dark night 24; 10-01-2023, 08:14 PM.
      TheOneAboveAll TheOneAboveAll likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post

Maybe move up once in his life. If fans like you they will watch whoever you fight.

He is willing to fight Canelo at 168, so he should be able to call out Benavidez as well.
        Maybe move up to a division that goes up to 25 pounds above his weight class... Yeah, why not, what's the big deal right?

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

Bivol needs to fight Beterbiev period.

Canelo can move up and try his luck at 175 lbs but Bivol and Beterbiev can’t fight each other? That’s embarrassing.
          Of course, that's the fight everyone wants to see.....

Comment

The best fight for Crawford is Tsyzu, if Tim can get a convincing win against Mendoza. The best fight for Canelo is the winner of Benevidez vs Andrade or a rematch against Bivol.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post

Maybe move up to a division that goes up to 25 pounds above his weight class... Yeah, why not, what's the big deal right?
              Better than calling out smaller guys. Zurdo did it, and he beat Zurdo, so there shouldn't be a problem.

Comment

People keep talking about it but I'm willing to bet Crawford is not too hot about that match up anymore.

Comment

I can heard Crawford excuse after he gets beat by canelo,
                  ” we’ll weightclasses are for a reason in combat sports, I wanted to make history etc etc,, the point is Crawford is smaller then charlo so canelo will walk through his punches like he did with charlo,even if people think Crawford is a big puncher just think of 6 ft plus taller Bivol and kovalev at 175 couldn’t hurt canelo, you think a 147 pounder will hurt him? I don’t think so either,,canelo needs Benavides and Morell

Comment

Originally posted by Josef Devu View Post
                    I can heard Crawford excuse after he gets beat by canelo,
                    ” we’ll weightclasses are for a reason in combat sports, I wanted to make history etc etc,, the point is Crawford is smaller then charlo so canelo will walk through his punches like he did with charlo,even if people think Crawford is a big puncher just think of 6 ft plus taller Bivol and kovalev at 175 couldn’t hurt canelo, you think a 147 pounder will hurt him? I don’t think so either,,canelo needs Benavides and Morell
                    Anything can happen. You are just assuming. Crawford has the tools to beat canelo.
                    I can assume stuff too, like your mum was a ho, your dad was a useless bum. See what I did there?
                    Last edited by Lance98; 10-02-2023, 12:09 AM.

Comment

WAIT!!!! Canelo says that Crawford is not in the PLAN. About his next fight he has said there is 'nothing decided' - this can only mean that there IS A PLAN. The plan must have names of fighters on it - which for whatever reason we are not privy to. But Bud is not on that list. I wonder if Spence was before his name got scrubbed off the list?

And again, if there is a list, who might be on it? Benavidez, Morrell, Bivol, ? Nobody else makes much sense - surely not Jermall covered in rust from head to toe. I hope the reson it's not decided is because Benavidez has to get past Andrade first.

Comment

Working...
                      X