Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Erickson Lubin: Win Over Jesus Ramos Shows I'm No Gatekeeper, I Need a Title Shot!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ramos outworked him

I wasn’t expecting Lubin of all people to get a gift decision
    P4P Forever P4P Forever likes this.

Comment

Ramos is very basic. Typical come forward style. He only landed body shots because Lubin would lay on the ropes. He faded in the second half of the fight.
      KING S.O.G KING S.O.G likes this.

Comment

They aren't doing Lubin any favors. Now he thinks he's better than he really is. I believe they're setting him up for the big fall. Tim fodder.
        Wacked_Out Wacked_Out likes this.

Comment

Even his coach knows he lost. Lol

Comment

Fight was closer than some think. I had it a draw. But thanks to Haymon-ey, Lubin got a break. Ramos needs to fire his dad though.
            KING S.O.G KING S.O.G likes this.

Comment

115-113 for Lubin in my book

Comment

Initially I was astonished, an out-and-out robbery for me (and I even won a small amount by betting a tenner on Lubin, for good measure...)

Then I saw Ramos not complaining for the decision in the post-fight interview, his face swollen and bloodied.

Translation: I want to watch the fight again and see if I had missed something in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
                  Initially I was astonished, an out-and-out robbery for me (and I even won a small amount by betting a tenner on Lubin, for good measure...)

Then I saw Ramos not complaining for the decision in the post-fight interview, his face swollen and bloodied.

Translation: I want to watch the fight again and see if I had missed something in the first place.
                  ———-
                  Has complaining EVER changed the outcome of a fight? There are a few boxers who take the classy road and let the fans believe who won.
                  You can rewatch that fight 10 times in the end it was one of the worst robberies ever seen.
                  Tatabanya Tatabanya likes this.

Comment

Lubin actually proved he is a gatekeeper. He looked liked sh.it

Comment

Originally posted by Oregonian View Post
                      ———-
                      Has complaining EVER changed the outcome of a fight? There are a few boxers who take the classy road and let the fans believe who won.
                      You can rewatch that fight 10 times in the end it was one of the worst robberies ever seen.
                      Right points.

I do hope that I was right in the first place - namely, I concur that it was highway robbery - or else it means that I really can't watch boxing anymore
                      Oregonian Oregonian likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X