Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bivol: I Think Canelo Should Win, Will Be Happy If Charlo Wins; I Am Interested In Unification Fight At 168

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bivol: I Think Canelo Should Win, Will Be Happy If Charlo Wins; I Am Interested In Unification Fight At 168

Dmitry Bivol is picking the favorite but rooting for the underdog. The unbeaten WBA light heavyweight titlist has openly wished for a Jermell Charlo win in his challenge of fully unified super middleweight champion Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez. The pair of undisputed champions meet Saturday evening atop a Showtime Pay-Per-View card from T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Fight Beterbiev you p.ussy.

wants to unify against smaller dudes at 168, has no intention of unifying 175. Coward
    Last edited by El_Maldito_Rey; 09-30-2023, 05:45 PM.

Comment

This guy needs to stop ducking Beterbiev.
      lps02 lps02 likes this.

Comment

Wtf. He's not ducking beterbiev. Arum won't make the fight because of russia ukraine war and wbc won't sanction it.

Comment

When it’s all said and done Canelo will be a first ballot HOF’er, all time great, and one of the best Mexican boxers in history.

Bivol will barely be mentioned when he’s done.

Comment

Even if coke head Charla wins ain't no way haymon gonna let it happen

Comment

Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
              When it’s all said and done Canelo will be a first ballot HOF’er, all time great, and one of the best Mexican boxers in history.

Bivol will barely be mentioned when he’s done.

he makes his daddy Bivol proud

every time Canelo name is mentioned. Bivol smiles
              Slowhand Slowhand likes this.

Comment

This guy is overrated.

he is talking about fighting smaller guys.

He need to make the fight vs Betervieb, first fight against a high ranked fighter.

Or go to cruisertweight but nope
                his career always was too Swift, 5 years like champion and never unified or fought in cruisertweight

Comment

Originally posted by El_Maldito_Rey View Post
                  Fight Beterbiev you p.ussy.

wants to unify against smaller dudes at 168, has no intention of unifying 175. Coward
                  See my sig u ...

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post

See my sig u ...
                    See my post

i never said Canelo would be competitive against Beterbiev much less Usyk. If you can find a quote of me saying that I’ll Zelle you $5000.

Bivol and Beterbiev are a pair of b.itches for not fighting each other.

Comment

Working...
                    X