Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Beterbiev Trainer Provides Positive Update on Recovery Ahead of Rescheduled Smith Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Beterbiev Trainer Provides Positive Update on Recovery Ahead of Rescheduled Smith Fight

Artur Beterbiev will be back in full training mode by the end of October, according to his trainer. The unified WBC, WBO, IBF light heavyweight champion from Russia had to drop out of a scheduled mandatory defense in August against England's Callum Smith after dental surgery led to a bone infection in his jaw.
    [Click Here To Read More]

More evidence about how tough he is...

I wonder if having jaw surgery will do good or bad things for his chin though.
    Megamonster786 Megamonster786 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by crimsonfalcon07 View Post
      More evidence about how tough he is...

I wonder if having jaw surgery will do good or bad things for his chin though.
      sometimes i think his injuries are a way of him getting extra rest in between fights, he is going to be 39 yo................effect from the tooth each naw he could spit out a few more teeth in several of his fights and be uneffected he has got about three more fights in him before they start to notice he got old......then he will have another injury and take a long break.....

Comment

One of my favourite fighters currently. Looking forward to him chopping Smith down to size.

Comment

War Beterbiev!

Comment

I do like the "no excuses" statement. Even if he is sluggish, this team knows they should beat Smith. Beterbiev 2 years ago beats Bivol. Now? This version has me worried. This is an important time for Beterbiev. At some point, he HAS to make the demands and sacrifices necessary to make the Bivol fight or just admit it is not that important to him. If he needs to drop a belt and force his promotion heads to take a back seat, he may have to. I still believe legacy is who you fight, and the byline in your Wikipedia page is the only place the belts matter.

Beterbiev-Bivol is bigger for these two than the belts. I hope Beterbiev and Bivol recognize that.

Comment

Shameful that little Canelo was going to get into the ring with Bivol twice before Beterbiev would do it even once.

Comment

Tough guy? Lol. He doesn’t have the balls to fight Bivol. Both them p.ussies are blatantly ducking each other.

Comment

We are far more likely to get a Canelo-Bivol rematch than a 175 lbs unification fight.

Little Canelo is the one who gets called a cherrypicking coward though. Figure that one out.

Comment

Working...
                  X