Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Conor Benn Is Never Going To Be Short Of A Big Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn: Conor Benn Is Never Going To Be Short Of A Big Fight

ORLANDO - Eddie Hearn is already at work to get Conor Benn back in the ring to make up for lost time. A career-long17-month hiatus ended for the unbeaten welterweight contender, who outpointed Mexico's Rodolfo Orozco over ten rounds on September 23 in Orlando, Florida. The bout was the first for England's Benn since last April and also since the ongoing drug testing scandal which canceled his planned showdown with fellow second-generation boxer Chris Eubank Jr.
    [Click Here To Read More]

what does Hearn consider a big fight? I haven't seem Benn in a big fight.

Comment

Who cares

Much rather see Thurman Vs Brook
      Last edited by Mr WorldWide; 09-28-2023, 09:16 AM.

Comment

His biggest opponents seem to be truth and transparency. I hope he gets his egg cracked.

Comment

He’s never been in a big fight lol
          Speng Speng likes this.

Comment

Benn will always have imaginary big fights available, like when Hearn kept saying Benn would fight Pacquiao but then suddenly stopped mentioning it.
            Speng Speng likes this.

Comment

None of those are big fights
              Speng Speng likes this.

Comment

It’s stuff like this why so many people dislike this guy , Benn has never beaten anyone, he’s been caught on two separate occasions with illegal drugs in him and he and Hearn plough on without ANY regard for the sport . I really had high hopes for this lad , now I just see him as an arrogant, I’ll advised twat.
                Speng Speng likes this.

Comment

You know I haven't noticed something over the last few months. Nothing unites everyone on this website more than two things. Conor Benn's eggs and Claressa Shields desire to beat a man. Haha

Comment

You got this victim mentality on here too.

Comment

Working...
                    X