Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Erickson Lubin Ready To Seize Moment vs. Jesus Ramos Jr. After First Being Fast Tracked

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Erickson Lubin Ready To Seize Moment vs. Jesus Ramos Jr. After First Being Fast Tracked

Twenty seven year old super welterweight contender Erickson Lubin has been in the limelight ever since he signed a promotional pact with Mike Tyson in 2013.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I believe it was in a Tszyu thread where a poster responded to my post by disregarding Lubin as trash. Erickson got decapitated by Jermell when he was only 21, and has built himself back up by facing the top contenders and competition in the division. His only other loss was in a war with Fundora, where both fighters tasted the canvas.

I respect Ramos as well, and I don't have a dog in the fight, but I know that its going to be very entertaining. Also, either one of these guys could beat Tszyu on any given night.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebelrbg View Post
      I believe it was in a Tszyu thread where a poster responded to my post by disregarding Lubin as trash. Erickson got decapitated by Jermell when he was only 21, and has built himself back up by facing the top contenders and competition in the division. His only other loss was in a war with Fundora, where both fighters tasted the canvas.

I respect Ramos as well, and I don't have a dog in the fight, but I know that its going to be very entertaining. Also, either one of these guys could beat Tszyu on any given night.
      Charlo vs Lubin could have been a great fight. Erickson had the misfortune of getting caught cold with a punch in the perfect spot.

I'm putting some money on him, come Saturday. What happens, happens.
      Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

if hes chin holds up i can see lubin winning this
        but more likely it will be a big highlight reel ko for ramos who has so far looked very good
        Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

There’s no shame in getting stopped by Fundora or Charlo. Charlo is a master in lining up opponents with a kill shot.

And Fundora is just a downhill brawler who’s gonna make you work for everything.

Comment

I like both fighters but I want to see Lubin win this one. He makes for good fights and he's always game. Ramos looks big for the weight and he's pretty fresh. I think someone is getting sparked in this one (and I suspect it may be Erickson). Regardless I'm rooting for the Hammer!

Comment

Working...
            X