Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermell Charlo: If Derrick Wants Me A Little Bit Lighter [Than 168], If It's A Possibility, I Will Be

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4truth View Post

So, why did Floyd need an IV again?
    To mask ped usage, tbf he could've just got a good doctor that will make him some designer drugs like every other top athlete.

Comment

Canelo will be light as well. I expect 165-166 in both sides.

Comment

Originally posted by Ry92 View Post
        Never got the point of weight cutting more than 5 lbs. These guys like Spence that walk around 180-85 cutting to 147 is absurd likewise tank is my size no cap 165 walking weight know kinda know mutual folks cutting from 165-135 is absurd. If charlo weighs 175 I'm coming in 168 feel regular & normal like I'm not even weight cutting
        Tank isn't 165. He's only 5"5, he would be walking around like a balloon about to pop. There's a difference between being out of boxing shape and being obese. He hasn't crossed that line, and over the last two years, he's been very weight conscious and on point when not in the ring.
        Charlie Zelenoff Charlie Zelenoff likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
          So why was Manny scared of needles again? Lol!
          Even though he has tattoos

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
            So why was Manny scared of needles again? Lol!
            Seemed more like he was rightfully skeptical of Floyd's special deal with the usada.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post

Seemed more like he was rightfully skeptical of Floyd's special deal with the usada.
              Floyd beat him up! It's in the books! Get over it already!

Comment

Charlo could come in at 200 and it won’t change a thing. Canelo should have at least made this fight competitive. This is going to be a massacre. He should have at least fought BOTH brothers the same night just to make it somewhat interesting.

Comment

What exactly is the point? Is James also a conditioning coach now?
                  168 is still too light for a 6 foot tall guy. An average 5'7" guy walks around 180lbs.

Comment

Working...
                  X