Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermell Charlo: I've Been Doing This My Whole Life, Now It's Time To Put On For My City

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jermell Charlo: I've Been Doing This My Whole Life, Now It's Time To Put On For My City

By Thomas Gerbasi - Forgive me for not digging into oddsmakers' betting files, but I think I'm safe in assuming that Jermell Charlo hasn't been an underdog in a boxing ring for a long time; certainly not as a professional. Yet as the undisputed junior middleweight champion prepares to jump up to 168 pounds to face undisputed super middleweight king Saul "Canelo" Alvarez this Saturday, that's just the role the Texan is in.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He's only wish should be that Canelo hits him all night with Right Hooks to straighten his bent neck

Comment

Somebody play some down by the river, she done me wrong music. This is so tender. My peoples.
      joe strong joe strong likes this.

Comment

Its fatalistic is what I'm saying. As if, taken to its ultimate conclusion, he is saying I'm taking this loss for you. He sounds like he's going to a funeral.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
          Somebody play some down by the river, she done me wrong music. This is so tender. My peoples.
          OK .............

Be on my side I'll be on your side Baby
          There is no reason for you to hide
          It;s so hard me staying here all alone...
          When you could be here taking me for a ride

Yes she could drag me over the rainbow
          And send me away.............

Down by the River i shot my baby
          Down by the river
          Shot her dead ohhh shot he dead ohhhhh

Guitar Solo # 1

(something like that maybe ? )

Comment

Good article, Best of luck to Jermell.

Comment

Man, you will lose badly, this is a hopeless mission, you haven`t even fought at 160 yet, you will find a hard way there are divisions for reason.

Lets not act you can do what Bivol did, you can`t, you don`t have his work rate, his skills, his defense, his cardio and you are smaller than Bivol.

Comment

This fight is most important for Derrick James..
                ​​​​​​if Charlo gets smoked like how Spence did, the conception will be, that Derrick cannot train you to fight at the most elite level. I bet he losses Ryan Garcia before they have a fight together..
                Derrick needs Charlo to win fashionably to negate the Spence loss. He needs Charlo to be competitive to save his reputation.

Canelo is so slow and monotonous.
                Charlo has been inactive the same amount of time as Spence was before he fought Bud.
                Canelo by TKO in Round 10, final decision, fudge it.

I'd much rather see Charlo win, by KO. But the Mexican Meat got Canelo too durable...maybe.. we'll see
                ​​​​

Comment

Do your city of Houston proud, lad. We are all rooting for you.

Comment

And with this win, he will officially be recognized as BIG CHARLO.
                    KING S.O.G KING S.O.G likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X