Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Prograis Promises To Beat Haney: 'I Don't Get Recognition I Deserve, I'm On Verge Of Superstardom'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Prograis Promises To Beat Haney: 'I Don't Get Recognition I Deserve, I'm On Verge Of Superstardom'

NORTH HOLLYWOOD, Calif. - Regis Prograis has officially kicked off training camp as he gets ready to defend his WBC super welterweight title against Devin Haney.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Possibly the worst coaching change in sports history
    Hitmon Hitmon likes this.

Comment

Regis Prograis is going to make Devin Haney look better than ever before. Devin by wide UD.
      BlackRobb BlackRobb Don2021 Don2021 like this.

Comment

Another hug fest aka Sweet Science by Devin Haney.
        Last edited by boxingitis; 09-25-2023, 08:04 PM.
        Teetotaler69 Teetotaler69 likes this.

Comment

Prograis is a good fighter, but what in the hell is he talking about? He's nowhere near on the verge of superstardom.
          Zorrilla caught him real good with one of his power punches, but the referee didn't count the knockdown against him.
          He was smart enough to react quickly, by grabbing and holding Zorrilla making it look like he had been pushed or wrestled down.
          He barely won a close decision in that fight, so he's got to stop that bull**** about him being on the verge of superstardom (it's only in his own mind).

Comment

Good fighter but Star please super star get the f . Outta here. To me a star is either a ppv draw in the 500k + range n ppl recognize Spence or people just recognize probably more so for talking (Keith Thurman) a super star is not around ATM. A superstar is a Conor McGregor or Floyd Mayweather to prime Pacquiao who does 1m ppv in there sleep & without major surprise to hit 2m . Canelo Jon Jones is a superstars Spence Tyson fury ngannou n bud are stars Sean O'Malley Tank Davis Ryan Garcia superstar potential.

Comment

It'll be easy for hankey. Another belt in a division but his stock doesn't rise with the boring performance he'll give

Comment

So if you find yourself in need
                Why dont you listen to these words and Heed ?
                Be a giant or a grain of sand
                Words of Wisdom Yes i can.....

Your a Shinning Star
                no matter who you are....
                Shinning bright to see
                What you could truly be..... (x2)

What ever ....................

Comment

My moneys gonna be on Prograis.
                  JeBron Lamez JeBron Lamez likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Wacked_Out View Post
                    My moneys gonna be on Prograis.
                    You will lose your money. Bill Haney chose Regis and not Matias for a reason.
                    Last edited by BlackRobb; 09-26-2023, 02:13 PM.
                    TheOneAboveAll TheOneAboveAll likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X