Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jesus Ramos Ready For War vs. Lubin, Eyeing Charlo, Tszyu, Mendoza, After

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jesus Ramos Ready For War vs. Lubin, Eyeing Charlo, Tszyu, Mendoza, After

Jesus Ramos Jr. is planning to deliver a breakout performance when he takes on Erickson Lubin as the co-main event attraction for the card headlined by Canelo Alvarez and Jermell Charlo on Sept. 30 at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas on Showtime PPV.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    goforsuns14@gmail.com Wolfie likes this.

Most competitive fight on the card right here
    Hitmon Hitmon goforsuns14@gmail.com Wolfie like this.

Comment

Lubin taking on yet another undefeated fighter. Nobody can say Lubins ducking anyone at 54.

Comment

Also, who manages this kid? He's faced the best at 54, I hope he's getting paid for all the risky fights he takes. Atm, Lubin my favorite fighter. Most entertaining. Highest level of competition. Good kid to root for.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet_Science_ View Post
          Also, who manages this kid? He's faced the best at 54, I hope he's getting paid for all the risky fights he takes. Atm, Lubin my favorite fighter. Most entertaining. Highest level of competition. Good kid to root for.
          I like Lubin too. His offensive skill and his questionable punch resistance make for entertaining fights. Hammer willing.to fight anyone. Ramos seems like a likeable enough fighter but I will be pulling for Lubin in this one.

Comment

Lubin has the nerve, but not the talent. He's not hit and run, but I think, he would if he could.

Comment

Ramos from down the street, humble, action fighter what’s not to love about the kid, that being said this is not an easy fight for either fighter. May the best man win on that night
              Hitmon Hitmon goforsuns14@gmail.com Wolfie like this.

Comment

My money thinks the Ramos train is gonna steamroll Lubin. My mind says Lubin has skills and punching power of his own. Theres just something unstoppable about Ramos right now.

Comment

There's quite a bit of hype surrounding Ramos.
                  Some of it maybe justified.
                  I haven't seen him proven just yet, neither do I see something special that makes him stand out at 154.

Comment

Lubin doesn't seem to care that Ramos is on a streak. Most guys would rather avoid him at this point. Ramos is young, strong and big. This just shows that Lubin is a throwback kind of fighter. If more fighters had courage like Lubin, boxing would be full of great matchups like this.
                    Hitmon Hitmon likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X