Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Erickson Lubin Warns Jesus Ramos: He Bit Off More Than He Can Chew Too Early

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Erickson Lubin Warns Jesus Ramos: He Bit Off More Than He Can Chew Too Early

Hard-hitting contender Erickson "Hammer" Lubin will look to catapult himself right back to the top of the stacked 154-pound division with an emphatic victory over unbeaten rising sensation Jesus "Mono" Ramos in the Canelo vs. Charlo SHOWTIME PPV co-main event on Saturday, September 30 from T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas. Canelo Promotions will present the Premier Boxing Champions pay-per-view.
    [Click Here To Read More]

A good fighter who needs a string of good victories to flirt with being great. He has plenty of time to make things happen and he has shown he will fight. Very curious how he performs.

Comment

Lubin is a great fighter. I believe that he schools Ramos in this fight. I would love for him to win a title; he's deserving of one. He's had the hardest road test, and it's time he becomes a champion in the near future. Rooting for Lubin in this one, but I also like and respect Ramos. I just think that it's too soon for him against a fighter like Lubin. Ramos doesn't have the experience needed to deal with the caliber level that is Lubin. Good luck to both fighters though. Great match and I can't wait to see it. They are both going to bring it, but Lubin takes this one.

Comment

Working...
      X