Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Zhang: Joyce's Previous Opponents Went Into Ring Scared; I'm Big ****; I **** Everything!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Zhang: Joyce's Previous Opponents Went Into Ring Scared; I'm Big ****; I **** Everything!

PATERSON, New Jersey - Zhilei Zhang sensed in the first round April 15 that he was going to beat Joe Joyce. The strong southpaw noticed by the way Joyce failed to move his head and how he reacted to Zhang's shots that his punches would damage Joyce during their fight for the London native's WBO interim heavyweight title. The gigantic Chinese veteran consistently connected with left hands, until there was so much swelling surrounding Joyce's right eye that referee Howard Foster took the advice of a British Boxing Board of Control physician and stopped their 12-round fight in the sixth round five months ago at Copper Box Arena in London.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Zhnag is sounding too over-confident here. He thinks he can do exactly the same thing again. Maybe he can but this is a worrying sign

Comment

Emperor Zhang will **** again!

Comment

Big **** Zhang, Sweet Poontang gonna **** Joyce till he impregnates him.

Comment

Originally posted by Damn Wicked View Post
          Big **** Zhang, Sweet Poontang gonna **** Joyce till he impregnates him.
          I swear the most ****phobic wannabe masculine tough guys in boxing say the most su****ious things about other men

Comment

Originally posted by bullydean View Post
            I swear the most ****phobic wannabe masculine tough guys in boxing say the most su****ious things about other men
            You might be right in your observation. He might be a gay himself.

Comment

What part of my post triggered you? Was it the word "poontang" or was it "impregnate"? How you come to the conclusion that my post had anything to do with ***uality is pretty bizarre and speaks to you're own ***ual insecurities. Take off your panties and lighten up buttercup. I'm laughing my ass off at how you misconstrued such a light-hearted post. You're a sick little girl.

Comment

What part of my post triggered you? Was it the word "poontang" or was it "impregnate"? How you come to the conclusion that my post had anything to do with ***uality is pretty bizarre and speaks to you're own ***ual insecurities. Take off your panties and lighten up buttercup. I'm laughing my ass off at how you misconstrued such a light-hearted post. You're a sick little girl.
                Don't be mad that you got caught lol

It's ok for you to come out of the closet buddy

Comment

Don't be mad that you got caught lol

It's ok for you to come out of the closet buddy

"It's ok for you to come out of the closet buddy", says the fairy who got all trans-triggered over a post that had nothing to do with ***uality. Hahaha, you poor little, sensitive pansy. You've been seeing ghosts where none exist. The fact that you got so triggered by a post that had ZERO to do with how you interpreted it, shows everyone that you swing from the nuts of your fellow fruitcakes. Keeping sucking doze nuts.

Comment

"It's ok for you to come out of the closet buddy", says the fairy who got all trans-triggered over a post that had nothing to do with ***uality. Hahaha, you poor little, sensitive pansy. You've been seeing ghosts where none exist. The fact that you got so triggered by a post that had ZERO to do with how you interpreted it, shows everyone that you swing from the nuts of your fellow fruitcakes. Keeping sucking doze nuts.
                    Originally posted by Shakespeare, "Hamlet"
                    The lady doth protest too much, methinks
                    I do wonder if Zhang knows what that means in slang...
                    Damn Wicked Damn Wicked likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X