Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charlo: Canelo 'Doesn't Like Motherf------ That Move A Lot, Gets Frustrated, Careless'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Charlo: Canelo 'Doesn't Like Motherf------ That Move A Lot, Gets Frustrated, Careless'

It appears Jermell Charlo will want to lean on his fleet feet in order to try and beat Canelo Alvarez on Sept. 30 in the battle between undisputed champions.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Both Mayweather and Lara showed that as well as others
    Eff Pandas Eff Pandas likes this.

Comment

I don't think no one likes boxers who move around. That's not Mexican style. Especially the ones who get on their bike and clinch all day. The ones tha are feather fisted.

Jab, jab, Clinch. Rinse and repeat all fight.
      Last edited by boxingitis; 09-23-2023, 07:58 AM.

Comment

“Mexican style”, oh you mean what Stanley Ketchel, Jack Dempsey, Sandy Saddler, Henry Armstrong, Tony Zale, Gene Fullmer, Rocky Marciano, Joe Frazier, George Foreman, Iran Barkley, and so many other AMERICAN fighters have used? Yeah that’s called “in fighter” and is one of the handful of recognised styles in boxing
        Last edited by Oldskoolg; 09-23-2023, 08:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
          “Mexican style”, oh you mean what Stanley Ketchel, Jack Dempsey, Henry Armstrong, Tony Zale, Gene Fullmer, Rocky Marciano, Joe Frazier, George Foreman, Iran Barkley, and so many other AMERICAN fighters have used? Yeah that’s called “in fighter” and is one of the handful of recognised styles in boxing
          How about you name current boxers. The ones who come Forward and not afraid to **** it out and lay all on the line. We don't live in the 40s.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post

How about you name current boxers. The ones who come Forward and not afraid to **** it out and lay all on the line. We don't live in the 40s.
            Never heard of those names huh? Lol. So let me get this straight, you want me to name current boxers who use the in fighting style yet Canelo himself uses the counter puncher style, and all this under an article about Canelo Alvarez? Are you sure youve thought this out my Mexican American ultranationalist about Mexico chum?

Comment

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post

Tank, Spence, and Wilder all come to knock you out. Charlo actually does as well. He’s going up two weight classes, so taking a different approach is smart.

Comment

Question for you machismo Mexican American “fans”, does it make you feel tough to see Mexican fighters in the ring blocking punches with their faces? I’m just trying to understand the whole machismo “Mexican style” thing

Comment

Charlo is going to get countered early and be on his bicycle zagged the middle rounds.
                  Him making it to the final bell is a W for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post

Never heard of those names huh? Lol. So let me get this straight, you want me to name current boxers who use the in fighting style yet Canelo himself uses the counter puncher style, and all this under an article about Canelo Alvarez? Are you sure youve thought this out my Mexican American ultranationalist about Mexico chum?
                    Canelo doesn’t fight the comon Mexican Style that is known around the world. He has been a pressure fighter who Counters. I don't get why you are bashing on a style that is recognized by many as Mexican style. If it's Not Mexican Style then change the minds of the whole boxing world to your liking. This style is recognized even in England.

I knew you couldn't name any current boxers so had to go around the bush, chum.

Comment

Working...
                    X