Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ngannou Brings Up Glove-Gate Claims on Fury: He's Very Tricky With His Glove, I Think He Cheats

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TonyRespectful View Post
    So I see the Wilder fans tears are still flowing “to this day! “ Funny af
    I wish u furys would get over your BBC drilling white girls into submission fetish. No one cares nore mentioned deontay bambie legs wilder. Fury and his fans have BBC obsession. I remember when fury said Joshua has a BBC. U guys are beyond weird. Fury is fighting a mma fighter, refusing to fight other heavyweight boxers, fury does peds, sniffs coke, trash gloves, known cheater. lies about mental illness to garnish sympathy. Why are we even getting fury vs a MMA fighter to begin with.

Comment

Zhang would also be a good test for the boar eating PED King. He’s almost just as big and can “lean” right back with the force of a smaller Orca.

The verdict is out on Fury’s proclivity to Cheat, so Zhang & Usyk will be sidestepped because they are pure boxers with power!

Cornball Fury will avoid these two guys like the plague with a nonchalant disregard that’ll have his fan girls thinking, “those guys can’t mess with my Fury, plus he’s not even thinking about those two, it’s why he’s fighting an MMA fighter and continues to disparage those two meat heads at every turn…..ooooh weee - we love Fury - flop those gloves baby !”

Comment

I never doubted Ngannou's IQ is the same as Wilder's.

The glove gate was pathetic and can live in empty heads. Seems like the PEDs abuser Ngannou got brown around his back hole a month before the fight.
        Last edited by N/A; 09-25-2023, 02:03 AM.
        naranja111 naranja111 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
          Fury’s definitely cheating with gloves

The way the glove flapped was completely unnatural. He 100% cheated
          I guess you think the fist was in the wrist

Comment

Working...
          X