Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ngannou Brings Up Glove-Gate Claims on Fury: He's Very Tricky With His Glove, I Think He Cheats

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ngannou Brings Up Glove-Gate Claims on Fury: He's Very Tricky With His Glove, I Think He Cheats

Former UFC heavyweight champion Francis Ngannou has been listening to past interviews from Deontay Wilder. During a recent interview with Joe Rogan, Ngannou expressed concern about the possibility of Tyson Fury gaining an unfair advantage by manipulating his gloves.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Yeah furys a sneaky cheating sort of guy

He cheats the fans on a regular basis so he wouldn't think twice about killing another boxer or crippling them with loaded gloves

Comment

The fat pig Fury cheats in every way imaginable it seems. He's no doubt on PEDs in his recent fights too.

Comment

Wow! An MMA guy bringing revolutionary news ideas on safety and fair play to the sport of boxing!

Checking gloves before a fight ... not allowing one guy to wear smaller, lighter gloves than the other guy ...

Why do the people who run boxing need an MMA guy to tell them about stuff like this?

Why is it not happening already?

Oh, wait ....
        Last edited by kafkod; 09-23-2023, 04:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gamboal00 View Post
          The fat pig Fury cheats in every way imaginable it seems. He's no doubt on PEDs in his recent fights too.
          You think Ngannou isn't?

Last edited by kafkod; 09-23-2023, 04:37 AM.
          Willow The Wisp Willow The Wisp likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Gamboal00 View Post

There is more people in the sport juicing then there is that aren't, you don't get tested much until your at the top levels due to cost and even then they're lackadaisical​ in their testing.

Comment

All's this shows is how basic this guy is....I hope Fury banks this monstrous amount of money and moves on from fools like this.
              Willow The Wisp Willow The Wisp likes this.

Comment

LOL franny is getting his excuses ready after he gets his ass waxed!!! this fight is easy money for t​​​​​​yson fury!

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                  Former UFC heavyweight champion Francis Ngannou has been listening to past interviews from Deontay Wilder. During a recent interview with Joe Rogan, Ngannou expressed concern about the possibility of Tyson Fury gaining an unfair advantage by manipulating his gloves.
                  [Click Here To Read More]
                  Now a man who was docked points in 5 separate fights wouldn't cheat, would he? Fury should be ashamed of this.

Comment

I didn’t think there was anything to the loaded gloves claim, but then I saw the video of the glove before the Christian Hammer fight, as caught by the referee. That is extremely su****ious.

Comment

Working...
                    X