Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Alvarez: 'You'll See I'm The King Of Boxing' After Charlo Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo Alvarez: 'You'll See I'm The King Of Boxing' After Charlo Fight

Canelo Alvarez is adamant about reclaiming his crown and throne as boxing's best fighter. After winning the undisputed super middleweight title in 2021, Alvarez (59-2-2, 39 KOs) has had a three-fight stretch featuring a loss to Dmitry Bivol at light heavyweight and workman-like unanimous decision wins against Gennadiy Golovkin and John Ryder.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Having someone come up 2 divisions isn't going to do that.

Comment

"King of boxing", what does that even mean? You're a convicted drugs cheat whose official record should contain 5 L's...

hqdefault.jpg

Comment

this might not end well for canelo... i can see his coming after the fight.. "yeah well, i try my best but he (charlo) dont want to fight and keep running"... if he wants the title "king of boxing"... he should rematch bivol and beat him instead.

Comment

The king of Boxing, boxing fans need to remember, this King and DeLaHoya were once crying that moving up "5 pounds" to fight GGG was to much. Three years later, they decided to fight GGG.

Comment

If you are the king of boxing, who is Bivol then ?! rofl

Comment

Canelo haters too biased. The Red Bull will wipe Charlo out--that is my prediction. Can't play dumb on this one.

Comment

Beating a super welterweight doesn't make u the king, not to mention this fight shouldve happened this past weekend.
                Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

See, this is among one of the many things that makes Canelo unlikeable. The guy flat out ducked a real threat in his division to fight someone two weight classes below him where he’s a significant favorite, and thinks a win makes him a king? That’s clown shyt.

Comment

You're already undisputed king of boxing.

Heil Canelo!

2023-09-18-17-40-24-341.jpg

Comment

Working...
                    X