Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crowley-Essuman: Queensberry Promotions ($63,000) Secures Rights To IBF Title Eliminator

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shame the purse bid is so low & the fight's not likely to happen, as this would have made for a good Commonwealth title fight!

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
      At that sum of money, this fight probably isn't happening. Why didn't PBC island make a bid?
      I thought you guys hated when everything was on "Pbc island". Now someone's fighting on another network and you're still mad. Smh

Comment

Cody signed to PBC four years ago. He's had three ****ing fights and now they don't even bother to bid on this.

What a promotion

Comment

Originally posted by DClefthook View Post

I thought you guys hated when everything was on "Pbc island". Now someone's fighting on another network and you're still mad. Smh
          PBC has everyone at 147 and they're not doing a ****ing thing with any of them. The entire ****ing division is just stagnant.

Comment

Originally posted by DClefthook View Post

Not showing ANY interest in the match-up is weird though. Crowley has been on PPVs, so I would assume they're invested. Given Queensberry's low bid, SHO could've easily won the purse bid if they wanted to.

Let's see if Crowley is matched with someone notable next.

Comment

Working...
            X