Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why is cotto being overlooked and downplayed so much in this fight??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
    You dont ask simple questions . You ask ignorant questions. Im not your darling you ****in ****.
    well stop getting sensative and insulting me everytime i post a thread thats not sucking off pacman..either answer the question or dont post

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCSHERPY View Post
      to be fair,you dont know sh.t about boxing.
      Dude Cotto's been facing way better opponents than Pacquiao. You got to be stupid to believe old weight drained De La Hoya, Overated Hatton and bum Diaz are better than guys like Mosley, Clottey and Margarito.

Comment

larry,

stop ducking my question

Comment

Originally posted by larry x View Post
          well stop getting sensative and insulting me everytime i post a thread thats not sucking off pacman..either answer the question or dont post
          You insult your self by posting threads that get this kind of response from fans. You cant see this huh ? To deep for you? You asking for the hate so dont cry about it when it comes. Simple question lol yeah ok.

Comment

dont know....

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
              larry,

stop ducking my question
              Your question makes sense Mak ...The problem is thats why he cant answer it. Maybe if yopu ask it in an ignorant way he'll understand it better. Just a thought.

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
                all bull****tin aside Larry, tell me what makes you think Cotto is being overlooked

if you wanna talk about all this PAC-PBF talk circulating, then do you really blame fight fans? and if that is the case, then you might wanna talk to Floyd fans because they ignite those discussions as much as anyone
                first of all cotto's the champ but is the underdog..the sportswritters arnt even interested in talking about cotto..they wanna talk pacman-floyd
                none of thepacman fans on here give cotto any respect,..they keep saying ko-3 like pacman is a mini tyson now....hell even freddy roacj doesnt talk cotto all he talks is floyd like pacman has beaten cotto already..mak you visit the same site i do so dont act like im dellusional...you know whats up..cottos being disrespected here

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                  You insult your self by posting threads that get this kind of response from fans. You cant see this huh ? To deep for you? You asking for the hate so dont cry about it when it comes. Simple question lol yeah ok.
                  i havent stated one hateful statement about either fighter......

Comment

this is pacmans first fight with anyone resembling a boxer since jmm..and cotto fights almost just like him..except he's bigger and stronger..what has pacman done in his last few fights the suggest he will run thru cotto??

pacmans last 3 fights
                    david diaz at 135
                    oscar at 147
                    hatton at 140......

ok not bad

cottos last 3 fights
                    margo-147
                    jennings-147
                    clottey-147

solid fighters at 147..2 of which were title holders..

so why is cotto so overlooked???dont get me wrong pacman is one hell of a fighter but cotto aint no pushover not at all.......
                    doesnt make a difference if cotto is being overlooked now because come november 14th it will just be a fight and the hype will mean nothing cotto will win and then we can hear the excuses of the size diff mannys training being off ect shane mosley was also overlooked in the margs fight and we saw how that turned out the bottom line is who you fight and when you fight your opponents is what makes the odds and hype go your way and manny has just got done fighting guys that made him look great and cotto fought guys who had the style to make him look not so great but if you switched each of there last 3 opponents i have a feeling this fight wouldnt even be thought of at this point and cotto would be on top of the boxing world and everyone would be screaming for a floyd fight think about it cotto vs hatton oscar and diaz at 147 3 massacres

Comment

first of all cotto's the champ but is the underdog..the sportswritters arnt even interested in talking about cotto..they wanna talk pacman-floyd
                      none of thepacman fans on here give cotto any respect,..they keep saying ko-3 like pacman is a mini tyson now....hell even freddy roacj doesnt talk cotto all he talks is floyd like pacman has beaten cotto already..mak you visit the same site i do so dont act like im dellusional...you know whats up..cottos being disrespected here
                      IMO this should have been your thread starter. It makes more sense and doesnt sound biased .

Comment

Working...
                      X