Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Robert Garcia: I Give Charlo A Big Chance Because Canelo Hasn't Looked Good In [Recent] Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Robert Garcia: I Give Charlo A Big Chance Because Canelo Hasn't Looked Good In [Recent] Fights

Robert Garcia has seen the brief clips Canelo Alvarez's team has released recently on social media. The Mexican legend looks sharp during those impressive vignettes, as if he remains boxing's pound-for-pound king. Garcia will still need to see much more than those promotional packages to believe Alvarez can convincingly beat Jermell Charlo in their 12-round super middleweight title fight September 30 at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

They said Spence-Crawford would be 50-50 but it was 90-10. Will Canelo blast out Charlo like Bob Arum says?

Comment

Canelo had great preparation going 12 rounds with Ryder at altitude. Can't see Charlo keeping him off for 12 rounds but you never know........

Comment

I think the 16 month lay-off is a bigger deficit for Charlo than the weight.

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
          I think the 16 month lay-off is a bigger deficit for Charlo than the weight.
          I agree with you!
          Hitmon Hitmon likes this.

Comment

if you want to lose money, listen to robert garcia... this foo make his pick off emotions lol.

Comment

Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post
              if you want to lose money, listen to robert garcia... this foo make his pick off emotions lol.
              Yeah he's wrong alot. Good trainer but bad forecaster..
              Hitmon Hitmon greeneye99 greeneye99 like this.

Comment

Canelo has a great chin. Don't see a KO maybe a stoppage due to a cut but that's unlikely..

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post

he makes his pick off emotions.. he knows the other guy is better but if he had bad history with that guy, then he's picking his opponent to win lol...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post

100%. I cannot remember the last time he predicted a fight correctly.

Comment

Working...
                    X