Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Liam Smith Trainer Says 'Threats' Forced Smith To Fight Eubank Earlier Than Desired

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I haven't done road work in 39 years, somehow I'm not 50 pounds overweight. Shocking, I know.

Comment

Originally posted by chicken- View Post
      I haven't done road work in 39 years, somehow I'm not 50 pounds overweight. Shocking, I know.
      Spoken like a true casual. You’re not a professional fighter, you don’t cut weight like fighters do . These are all bs excuses for smith, Eubank whooped him but you casuals always wanna insert the “ i do this, I do that” scenarios

Comment

Pathetic all around from Team Smith.

Comment

So that's what the gun was for.

Comment

Excuse after excuse. The fight was delayed by almost 3 months. What was Eubank supposed to do? Sit around and wait indefinitely?

They know that they caught lightning in a bottle the first time they fought. They can't admit it so they're doing everything to act as though the beating he received wasn't down to him being thoroughly outclassed.

Comment

They need to stop with the excuses. I've never seen Liam Smith so confident before a fight. He's usually on edge, moody but this time, he was having a great time. Smiling and joking with the media, it felt like he was still on a victory lap from the first fight. Gets handled very easily and now we've got all these excuses.

Thing is, they're not really calling for a third fight. Liam was like "it's 1-1 now ah well."

Not really seen anyone in that camp say they want to do it again which tells me these are literally just excuses and they're not confident they could beat Jr again.

Comment

Terrible excuse as they would have had other options going forward with a Brook fight or at world title level.

But it does sound like Ben Shalom wanted to make sure Eubank Jr wasn’t lost to DAZN with a Benn fight and he didn’t really give a f**k about his own fighter.

Last few months he’s started to look really snakey

Comment

Absolutely embarrassing excuse from the whole team, injury or not does not mean you sit at home and stuff your face with McDonald’s and kebabs for months when your a professional fighter and put on 3 stone.

Comment

Hate when someone tries to discount someone's win by making a ton of excuses. You made the decision to move forward with the fight, so stop being a whiny little b**** when things don't go your way.

On the flip side, can appreciate them exposing some of the bs that goes on behind the scenes. Tell us who they really are!

Comment

Smith's team just need to stfu, they're embarrassing him and themselves. The fella has already made his own excuses about the weight - which is his own fault and indiscipline. Accept the loss and move on.

Comment

Working...
                      X