Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eubank: 'Fighters Like Me and Liam, Going Out there Clean ... Not Giving Up"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MusoMeanderings View Post

If I were made to cut that much weight by a guy who later popped, I'd be mad, too.
    yep, its probably the main reason he lost the first fight
    MusoMeanderings MusoMeanderings likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post

and why is that? .................... if the money was there there'd be big fights every weekend in a country as populous as the USA .
      No offense but you aren’t making any sense, lmao. Fights are made when they’re made. Doesn’t matter the size of the country.

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
        No offense but you aren’t making any sense, lmao. Fights are made when they’re made. Doesn’t matter the size of the country.
        No offence taken. I think you're not seeing the big picture. Fights are not made in a timely manner in boxing in general but especially the USA. Boxers only earn money when they are fighting. Promoters only make money when there are events. Between unrealistic earnings expectations of fighters and lack of money to meet those demands then the fights don't get made in a timely manner or if at all. Wilder-Ruiz. Thurman sitting on shelf. Gary Russell when he was champ.

Comment

Originally posted by VegasRaiders View Post
          British boxers and British boxing is Overrated IMO
          Whether that true or not, the UK punches well above its weight when it comes to keeping the sport relevant, especially these days. Its a major boxing market.

Comment

Working...
          X