Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayer on Baumgardner Test Failure: The Levels That Were in Her System Were Pretty Damn High

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's funny to think of different boxers peeing into a little cup

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

It could be the case a trainer knows. It could be the case a trainer doesn't know. I don't believe its something a trainer would 100% know. Its naive to think a trainer does know everything a boxer does I'd argue.
      You are a poster that I genuinely missed and glad to see you back kind sir. No h0m0
      Eff Pandas Eff Pandas likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

It could be the case a trainer knows. It could be the case a trainer doesn't know. I don't believe its something a trainer would 100% know. Its naive to think a trainer does know everything a boxer does I'd argue.
        So if you're in the gym daily with your fighter, you're not going to notice a change in physique, demeanor and endurance??? Really?

Comment

Originally posted by BlackRobb View Post

So if you're in the gym daily with your fighter, you're not going to notice a change in physique, demeanor and endurance??? Really?
          I'm sure you notice all kinds of changes from physical to emotional to all kinds of things can be noted day to day, but that doesn't mean the trainer knows its bc of the use of a banned substance or have supported them in using a banned substance. I feel like some of you guys think banned substances gives you superpowers or something. You are still gonna need to work hard to have advantages with most of these substances. And when someone is working hard & seeing improvements slightly faster on banned substances then naturally its probably isn't gonna stand out much. Its not a magic potion where you suddenly go from a 90lb weakling to The Rock in a week.

Comment

Working...
          X