Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Yordenis Ugas, Mario Barrios - Face To Face at Los Angeles Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would have preferred Ugas vs Thurman. That would have made this an awesome undercard with great value for the money.

But this should still be a fun fight.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      I would have preferred Ugas vs Thurman. That would have made this an awesome undercard with great value for the money.

But this should still be a fun fight.
      Thurman will never fight on an under-card again.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post

Thurman will never fight on an under-card again.
        Is he too good to appear on a Canelo undercard?

Felix Trinidad wasn’t too good to be on Julio Cesar Chavez undercards.

Comment

Is he too good to appear on a Canelo undercard?

Felix Trinidad wasn’t too good to be on Julio Cesar Chavez undercards.
          We know how arrogant Thurman is. He's willing to take years between fights...he's definitely not gonna fight unless he's the main event and he's getting paid big $$$.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post

We know how arrogant Thurman is. He's willing to take years between fights...he's definitely not gonna fight unless he's the main event and he's getting paid big $$$.
            He’s not even a world champion and lost to Manny Pacquiao just two fights ago.

It seems to me getting the exposure on a Canelo PPV would have been good for him. But he does seem to be delusional about his value.
            kiaba360 kiaba360 likes this.

Comment

He’s not even a world champion and lost to Manny Pacquiao just two fights ago.

It seems to me getting the exposure on a Canelo PPV would have been good for him. But he does seem to be delusional about his value.
              Thurman would probably want to be paid Ugas' and Barrios' purses + more.
              Last edited by kiaba360; 08-30-2023, 07:36 AM.

Comment

Same level fighters. Same level fight. Far better than meaningless showcase mismatch fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx23 View Post

He has alopecia. It’s a hair loss condition. My cousin has it but instead of being completely hairless like Ugas, he randomly loses a big patch of hair in the back of his head. It pops up every few years usually lasts several months. Some people unfortunately lose their hair forever

weird but I swear Ugas was a better fighter when he had hair.
                  ok thanks Ive always wondered what happened, and yes he was better

Comment

Working...
                  X