Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oleksandr Usyk needs to rematch the uncrowned champ Daniel Dubois on neutral ground

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oleksandr Usyk needs to rematch the uncrowned champ Daniel Dubois on neutral ground

1.jpg

Otherwise, he can't be taken seriously anymore. A man can't claim to be the best after winning through blatant cheating and home cooking.

Heavyweight Rankings @ 27th August 2023
    #1 Tyson Fury
    #2 Deontay Wilder
    #3 Daniel Dubois (uncrowned)
    #4 Oleksandr Usyk
    #5 Anthony Joshua
    Last edited by W1LL; 08-27-2023, 03:47 AM.
    champion4ever champion4ever likes this.

Usyk needs to do no such thing.

Dubois was lucky to get this title shot and could have put Usyk away to remove all doubt after the restart.

He didn't, couldn't and deserves nothing more then to get shuffled to the back of the pack to work his way up to another title shot once this current generation have moved on.

What Usyk needs, is for greedy belly to stop farting around and meet Usyk in the ring for undisputed so the winner can retire. No rematch and the belts split up for the young lions to scrap over.

Comment

Originally posted by W1LL View Post
      Otherwise, he can't be taken seriously anymore. A man can't claim to be the best after winning through blatant cheating and home cooking.

Heavyweight Rankings @ 27th August 2023
      #1 Tyson Fury
      #2 Deontay Wilder
      #3 Daniel Dubois (uncrowned)
      #4 Oleksandr Usyk
      #5 Anthony Joshua
      Really bro???
      Says who. He won the fight. Daniel quit,get over it bruh
      NoConcoms NoConcoms likes this.

Comment

Posted by a guy from..................wait for it........................UK.............unt

Comment

Originally posted by pollywog View Post
          Usyk needs to do no such thing.

Dubois was lucky to get this title shot and could have put Usyk away to remove all doubt after the restart.

He didn't, couldn't and deserves nothing more then to get shuffled to the back of the pack to work his way up to another title shot once this current generation have moved on.

What Usyk needs, is for greedy belly to stop farting around and meet Usyk in the ring for undisputed so the winner can retire. No rematch and the belts split up for the young lions to scrap over.
          Dubois needs to knock the man out twice, but he didn't? What an eejit!

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post

Really bro???
            Says who. He won the fight. Daniel quit,get over it bruh
            The ref won him the fight bruh, get it right.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
              Posted by a guy from..................wait for it........................UK.............unt
              Tony, I remember when you joined me on the Usyk bandwagon. Usyk was a mystery to you back then, whereas I'd already known of him for years. You are barely out of diapers kid. I am still as real now as I was then. You on the other hand appear to have sunken into blatant nut-huggery.
              Last edited by W1LL; 08-27-2023, 02:22 AM.

Comment

I thought the punch was legal but I'd rather not see a rematch, Dubois would get stopped/quit again.

Comment

Originally posted by 786 View Post
                  I thought the punch was legal but I'd rather not see a rematch, Dubois would get stopped/quit again.
                  The punch was legal and Dubois was robbed. This isn't rocket science, fooka

Comment

Originally posted by W1LL View Post
                    The ref won him the fight bruh, get it right.
                    He got 1-2 and quit from a jab..
                    Who's talking facts bro.

Comment

Working...
                    X